Case #1

I.

Zzzztt
Zzzztt

The phone screen was lighting up a bright blue.

Wild brown eyes stared at the screen intently from afar, almost as if the stare itself could decipher whom was calling.

Finally, the receiver answered the call after yet another one missed.

The 24th missed call.

The wild eyes followed as the fairly young woman rose from her seat angrily.

She made her way to the door in quick, harsh stomps.

Even through the music playing from the headphones on the wild eyed persons head, the sound of her echoing heels could be heard.

Click
Click
Click
Click
Click-

They were gone, now echoing into the calm night.

The wild eyes looked about the room, stopping briefly as the owner of these eyes nodded to someone before too rising and making his way to the door.

He stayed close to the shadows, staying a little ways back from the woman's receding form as she continued to spit foul words into the tiny pink device.

'Hyung would like that.' The owner of the wild eyes thought.

The warm summer breeze blew the males chestnut locks away from his eyes, giving him a clearer sight of his target.

She surely was beautiful.

Her hair was lengthy. Dark brown curls reaching past her thin waist.

Her figure was tall and slender and her skin was fair.

Park Mi Soo was around 20 years old.

She wore a red wine coloured dress that ended just above her knees and hung limp on her thin figure.

With malice, Mi Soo slammed a slim finger on the red button, officially ending her call.

Without conversation or any noise for the matter, she now got that feeling.

The feeling of being watched.

The wild eyed boy watched as she whipped around in his direction-red stained lips parted in uneasiness.

After a long while of nothing, Mi Soo made her way down the cracked sidewalk to her home that lay only a block away.

The chestnut haired boy took a step forward, his leather dress shoe glistening in the orange glow of the lamp post, eye and fingers twitching.

"TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung's twitches faltered with his last step, his face twisting into an expression of annoyance.

"What."

His nasty attitude wasn't true to the bone. He hadnt meant to use such a bitter tone, spitting so cruelly. Everyone knew it, so it was easy to look over.

"Is the coast clear?"

The face that was pinched into a threatening glare and a thin lipped frown was now adorning a boxy smile.

"Crystal, and you didn't use my code name-Peach."

Through the earpiece, Taehyung could hear lots of shuffling. He wasn't paying attention when he felt a hand dig into his shoulder.

Peach leaned in close to Taehyung's ear, lips parted slightly.

"You didn't hear me the first SIX times I called you...V."