Case #3

The man before 'Kitten' was much taller than Kookie and the wild eyed boy. His eyes held a promising threat and his mouth was pulled into a sneer.

"He's MINE. Oppa said so now let him go."

Kookie didn't move to throw the blade away from 'Kitten's' throat though, instead wrapping an arm around the boys waist making him jump slightly.

"Besides. Oppa and I found out somethin' about him. He's special. Precious ring a bell?"

The tall man with purple hair turned his head ever so slightly away from 'Kitten' towards Kookie.

This gave 'Kitten' just enough time to disarm the man. The man shouted in surprise and lunged at him. In turn, 'Kitten' slinked away only to be pulled into someone's lap.

"Does Kitten wanna play?"

The voice was soft spoken but held a heated promise.

'Kitten' stared back at the wild eyed boy just as intensely, shifting slightly at the feeling beneath him. (WINK WONK).

"V Oppa!" Kookie screeched, giggling after.

Turning back to the purple haired man, he spun the blade in his hand before leaning back against 'V'.

"Your blade is dull."

He felt the vibrations of V's hearty laughter against his back as the purple haired man walked away, huffing in annoyance.

With the purple haired man out of sight, he felt another pair of eyes from a blonde haired male sitting across from him.

The two locked eyes shortly before the male turned to yet another dark haired male with purple streaks.

Kookie leaned in, kissing his cheek which in turn startled him.

"The blonde is Peach and the male he is speaking with is Hobi. You have already met V Oppa and I."

Kitten nodded, pointing to the tall purple haired man. "Who?"

This time V answered, his teeth running over the shell of 'Kitten's' ear, making him shudder.

"That man is RM. He is quite nice when you get to know him. He's just pretty serious."

The taller man glanced in his direction, a conflicted expression peeking through the seriousness.

RM finally stood up, walking to Hobi and whispering unimportant words into his ear. During that time Peach joined Kitten on the couch, signalling the others away.

With a huff of annoyance, V slid Kitten off of his lap and next to peach, hands lingering on his hips.

"How old are you?"

Kitten tilted his head, definitely not a question he was expecting from his kidnappers.

"Just turned 24 two months ago."

Peach chewed on his lip in thought, Older than Taehyung and Kookie both.

Peach decided to bleed him dry, figure out what he knows about his ggroup, their group and himself.

"Why are you here."

Kitten laughed lightly, a short sarcastic sound breaching his sealed lips.

"Why am I here?"

On the other side of the van, Hobi was quick at work. His fingers danced swiftly across the black floor that was the keyboard. Left and right he was inputting access codes and bypassing firewalls.

"Found it."

On the farther most computer screen, a picture of the very hostage boy they had filled the screen.