Case #4

"He isn't a guest."

Two voices echoed the same thought, just interpreting it in completely different ways.

V and RM stared each other down, neither wanting to lose the visual assault they were giving the other, but when the chillingly calm voice of the newcomer called out once again, RM was forced to answer causing a smirk to befall V's mouth.

"You are being quite rude. It disappoints me. As of now, he is a guest in our house and will be treated as one. Well, to some extent. Remove his blindfold."

The room was anxiously quiet and 'Kitten' couldn't help but squirm. When in the presence of this man, the room seemed to chill to a temperature surely below freezing.

"Hyung. Are you sure?"

RM's voice was closer than before, but held reluctance to comply to the order.

A spine chilling laugh echoed, somehow startling 'Kitten', but also sending a wave of immense heat towards him.

"Of course. He's already here, and besides. There's no option to leave."

Behind the availability of darkness, 'Kitten' let his eyes widen ever so slightly with the sudden realization that he would never be leaving wherever he was. It was a bit startling, but he also seemed to not care.

The boy heard RM stop before him as he lowered his head to make the knot more visible in his dark locks.

He felt the pressure on his skull suddenly release, the makeshift blindfold falling into his lap.

Finally, 'Kitten' felt the overwhelming need to let his eyes stare at every crack, light and crevice of the mysterious room he has been in for the past...hour, hour and half? Hell he didn't know. Did he really care? No. After all, he was like a walking clock. As soon as he saw the sun he would know what time it was.

The man watched with piqued curiosity as the boy raised his head, eyes that were closed fluttering open. He'd be damned if he said he didn't like them. The boy brought his bound wrists up, brushing the hair out of his eyes before he pasted a subtle smirk on his face.

"So. Who the hell is he? As of now, all I see is another damn fault and nothing special like I fucking asked for!"

The confidence that was slowly building in Kookie was suddenly quashed, his hand gripping a fistful of V's shirt.

The intense atmosphere broke by the giggle that escaped V's barely concealed grin.

The attention of the newcomer shifted towards him, glancing briefly at 'Kitten'. The eyes held a question, but amusement gilded in the shadows.

"He is special, sir. I insist."

'Kitten' tilted his head slightly at the name. Sir.

Kookie nodded, stepping into his confidence once again as he gave a toothy grin.

The newcomer's eyes softened in the slightest.

"We found our kitten in the one and only Ma Sung Tae's office. You can call that special."

Kookie grabbed Kitten by the arm and helped his sore legs to stand, several cracks of bones resonating. It had the boy showing a sheepish smile in Kookie's direction.

The newcomer raised his eyebrow ever so slightly as the Kookie began to bounce up and down. But as usual with happiness, the grin upon the boys face was obliterated in seconds.

"So you brought him the bosses whore?"

Kookie glared deeply at the man before him. RM glaring right back.

"Honestly. Before he was reserved solely for the dude, he would sleep with any man or woman. When their partner found out, no one was mad. Why's that? Because the Ma family shares-everything. Or did."

The white haired newcomer shifted in his chair, crossing one slender leg over the other.

There was a pregnant silence, Kookie and RM glaring at each other, Jin glancing from the duo to 'Kitten', V and JHope watching the glare-down, and the white haired male staring directly at 'Kitten'.

"V, you know what happened last time you brought one of your pets."

V shrugged the comment away, nodding at the boy as to say he was different.

"What use of me is this...slut?"

Kookie gasped, pulling 'Kitten' into his chest.

"Sir! You can't assume, you don't even know his name!"

There was another lapse of silence which held the question.

What is 'Kitten's' true name?

Kitten had mirrored thoughts.

After a few moments more of silence, the slow sound of Kitten's tsking could be heard as he slowly pulled away from Kookie.

"Is that so wrong to call you by such a fitting name?"

Kitten shook his head, frowning.

"Such a distasteful word. I prefer the term escort."

The princely male with white hair drummed his fingers against his desk, eyes cutting into the dark haired boy with interest.

"What's your name? I'm sure you're curious to know ours as well."

'Kitten' tilted his head, eyes glowing with delight at the thought of putting actual names to faces.

"I have many names. Kitten being one of them. But my true name is Jimin of the Park family."

JHope groaned.

"Park Jimin? How did one of the Park's end up working for the Ma family?"

The question was brushed aside by a slight flick of his wrist in Hobi's direction.

"What brings you here, pretty boy?"

Jimin's head shot back to the white haired male. Eyes throwing the question a million time's over, What about your names, but he knew better from his previous family, the Ma's, then to ask.

"I can help with your little game."

The black haired boy tilted his head, smiling widely as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"How so?"

Jimin made his way over to the white haired male who was sat in an all leather chair.

Sitting on the desk in front of the male, Jimin leaned towards him.

The others shifted cautiously before Yoongi waved their worries away.

Jimin leaned in closer, their lips brushing against one another, as hot breaths mixed together.

Jimin licked his lips, meeting the other males gaze.

"How about I show you?"