Chapter - 28

I staired at Ty in shock. Ty was wearing his shirt with a jacket and pant. The buttons were not put properly and his hair was all messy. He looked worried. He rushed to me and pulled me in a hug.

I didn't know to what to say. I felt his warm body close to mine which made me feel so relaxed.

Just a while ago, I was shooting bullets, ridding motor cycle and was stressing over the case, but, now that Ty was hugging me, I felt so relaxed.

I couldn't help but to put my arms around him. His arms were secure around me as if he wanted to have me all by himself.

I noticed Inspector Ròse looking at me and Ty in shock. I knew why she was shock. She knew that Ty was a teacher and that I was an Agent and was in disguise of a student in the school. But, she didn't know that I was Ty's wife as well, and that he had no clue of the mission.

She wanted to ask something, but I shook my head. It wasn't the time to talk to her about this. I could explain this to her later but what was important now was to talk to Ty, especially now that he was so close to me, as if his life would meant nothing without me.

She shook her head and mad ever way towards her car and drove away.

It was just me and Ty.

"Ty?" I said as I felt his arms around me tightened.

"Oh, Thank God," he sighed. "I am so glad that you are okay," he softly said.

I smiled. I pulled away from him, leaning my arms still on his neck. "Ty," I said as I looked at him.

Ty wasn't looking at me.

I slowly run my fingers on his cheeks and cupped his cheeks to make him look at me. "Hey, I am okay," I said looking at his blue eyes.

Ty didn't smile, rather his eyes held worry. His one hand held onto my hand on his cheek. "I was so worried. I got off the bed to drink water and when I opened your door to check on you, you were not there," he said.

I felt my heart sank. He was worried for that long?

"I . . . I tried to phone call you, but you didn't receive the phone call and then I saw the news on the T.V," his whispered. His voice was broken and fillied with hurt.

I felt his arms around me, pulling me closer to his chest. He dropped his head on my neck. I felt my heart raching, feeling his breath close to my neck.

"I was so worried," he whispered. "So worried that . . ."

Ty didn't finish his sentence, rather his hold on my waist got tighter as he shut his eyes, letting a tear slide down his eyes.

"It was your car that got crashed," he said as he pulled away from me and cupped my cheeks.

I looked at Ty. His eyes were filled with so much pain and love. I just wanted to stair at his eyes.

"I don't know what would happen if something would ever happen to you," he said as he leaned closer. His forehead touching mine. "You mean so much to me, Jess. I can't loose you. Not again," he said as he hugged me. "Not after finding you after 20 years."

Tears ran away from my eyes. I didn't know how to react to these warm feelings. I never had somebody this close to me who would worry this much for me . . .

And even after all this, I was deceiving him. By telling him nothing about my identity or about my life or about my career.

I should have told him about this. About my identity . . .

Then he wouldn't have been this worried.

Ty pulled away from the hug and whipped my tears. His eyes fell on my burished arms.