The Start

Third person POV:
Dream was sitting under a tree in Dreamtale.  Listening to a song (song above) and writing something in his diary, his diary was black with stars on the front and his name. it was very peaceful and very relaxing. there was a slight breeze. The temperature and the breeze was perfect. With out saying a small skeleton jumped out of a puddle of ink
Ink's pov: "let's go see Dream he seems lonely" Ink thought while jumping though a puddle of ink too Dreamtale. There the small skeleton was standing next too the slightly taller skeleton.

(I forgot the cannon heights jsjaakdbwkabzuanahsa)

"Hello Dream" Ink would wave at Dream and walk over and Dream would quickly close his diary so that Ink doesn't see in "Dream, what are you doing here all alone?"
Dream would give a fake warm smile "just too relax, that's all Ink, why do you ask"
Ink gave a worried expression "because....... You've been wanting too be alone more often, is everything alright Dream?" Ink obviously knew something was wrong but didn't want to force Dream too tell him that something was. He wanted to wait till he was ready. "Of course Ink! Why wouldn't I be!" He tried to smile but it came out wrong and looked more like a grin. Ink only looking more worried sat next too him "what are you doing here anyways?" Dream gave a scared expression for a second then it went back to being chill "I was just reading, a book about traveling, and I was listening too some music". Dream  didn't necessarily, lie, he just bent the truth. "Oh, alright Dream, that's nice, who's the book by Dream?" "It's by Mark Twain, he's very popular, so I decided too read it" "oh.... Alright then Dream, I have too go now, so see you later". "Okay bye Ink, see you soon,"
"You too Dream...... You too...." Ink would hop though the puddle of Ink he came through and left. "That was nice of him too check on me........ He didn't need too ........ I'm fine...." Then he would curl up into a ball and cry while repeating "I'm fine" over and over and over and over untill he was practically screaming it into the emptiness.

(Hope you guys didn't hate my writing too much too cheer you up have this

)