Chapter 4

Monica told James everything that happened.

James started laughing. "Somebody has been has been watching too much TwiLight and Vampire Dairies." He said Amused.

"James," She Whined. "You said you'd believe me, and besides you know I don't like that crap."

He chuckled. "I know, I'm just pulling your chain." The information began to sink in for him. "You're the key. The key to what?"

"Exactly what I said." Monica stated becoming confused. She soon became silent. She saw the same Dark figure coming out of the corner of her room. That dark figure was Damon.

"Mon? Mon you there?" James asked.

She was silent.

"Mon?" His voice laced with worry.

Damon was inching nearer, and nearer towards Monica.

"James! James! HELP ME!" She screamed as she dropped her phone on the floor of her room.

James heard the phone drop to the floor on the other end. "Mon? Mon what's going on? C'Mon Mon, please answer me." He said with a fear that something terribly wrong had happened.

No, Responce. Just silence on the other end.

James rushed over to her house, and upstairs to her room. She. Was. Gone.

___________________________
Monica woke up once again in a dark room, But this time, she was sitting on something soft and plush, Like a couch.

"It's nice to know that you are finally awake, sleeping Beauty." Damon said smirking.

She suddenly became cold. Monica looked down and saw that she was in a short, black nighty.

Uh oh. Whatever he has planned, it can't be good.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Edited on 7-11-2016 at 12:15 pm.

-Tracey xoxo