Date~Chapter 21

Ethan's Pov

After the situation with my parents, me and Em walked in class late by 12 minutes.

"Why are you both late?" the teacher asked, annoyed.

"None of your business." I said, rolling my eyes.

"They were with their mommy and daddy. Ethan you should set me up a date with your mom." a kid smirked.

"How about I set you up a date with my fist? It's dying to pound your fucking face in!" I growled.

"S-Sorry man." he stuttered, looking nervous and scared. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat. Em though, had other plans I guess because she sat right behind the kid who made the comment.

She looked behind at me and smirked. Oh god what is she gonna do.

Emile's Pov

That kid really pissed me off. He for real just asked for a date with my mom. I know Ethan and others are watching what I'm doing because I always sit next to Ethan and now I'm suddenly sitting behind some random guy.

I grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook and ripped it all up into tiny pieces. I put all the paper into my hand and put it down his shirt.

He immediately reacted and I sat there giving him the 'what the fuck' look when he stood up and tried taking the paper out.

"Mr.Allen, would you like to explain why your standing up in the middle of my class and doing the chicken dance?" the teacher asked annoyed.

"No." he replied sitting down. Little did he know that I put another piece of paper that said 'I watch gay porn and love it' on his seat with glue on the side where he sat. I smirked knowing my plan will get him so embarrassed. I know, it's not the best prank, but it's all I can do right now.

I didn't even bother the teacher today and she seemed shocked that E and I weren't causing problems. It's okay though. We gave her a break, cue evil smirk.

****

After class, everybody started laughing at that kid. Pointing at him, taking pictures. This is funny. My mom told me to let my anger out through something else instead of fighting. I know it won't last long.

The kid started looking around. I guess he was wondering why everybody was laughing at him. Ethan was by my side and he was laughing his ass off.

We started walking towards that kid and he started to get nervous and scared once he noticed we were walking towards him.

"L-Look, I'm s-sorry that I-I said that I-In c-class." he stuttered, breathing heavily.

"Dude! Calm down. We aren't here to kick your ass." E said, making him sigh in relief.

"Sooo you love gay porn?" I asked, snickering. The boy blushed and started rubbing his neck. Oh shit! He really does love gay porn.

I looked at E's face and he was just as shocked.

"Don't tell anyone please b-but I'm gay."he said, looking at the ground.

"Dude we won't tell anyone." E said. I was just blinking multiple times.

"Um, you have a sign on your ass." I said, a little guilty.

"Oh man." he sighed, after reading the sign.

"I'm sorry." I said, full on guilty.

"It was you?" the kid asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.