Vidcon Part 3

Y/N POV:
I wake up to a feeling spreading across my body, I turn around and see Joe holding me. I kiss him lightly on the lips move back but Joe pulls me back in and kisses me passionately, I grasp for air as a mumble against Joe's lips,
"Joe.. a-air" I manage to say, he lifts off me.
" oh sorry, just getting in the moment" he chuckles and sits up, facing me.
We stare at each other for awhile before breaking eye contact, I look at Joe's door realizing someone's looking through. They giggle quietly and then notice I saw, Zoe.
"Zoe sugg you get here right now!" I shout as I open the door and run after her, I catch her and we fall onto the groud.
"jeez Y/N, Maybe put some clothes on" She laughs and looks and me smirking.
I look down and see I'm only in my Bra and Underwear, I run back into Joe's room and lock the door. I flop onto the bed and close my eyes, I feel Joe grab my arm and pull me towards him. I get onto his lap and wrap my legs around him hanging my arms his neck and my head in his chest, breathing in his musk scent I felt safe.
"Getting comfy huh?" He says as he kisses my head, the truth was i am comfy. I realize that there's something wrong, me and Joe haven't even been on date, but we're basically acting like a couple.
"Joe, what are we?" I look into his eyes, searching for an answer.
" I don't know really, I mean we haven't even been on a date but I feel like we're already a couple" He continues looking in my eyes, I can tell he's lost in thought.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I look up at him, he nods at me and a smile spreads across both our faces, he pulls me into a deep kiss. We back onto the bed and kiss fo what seemed like forever. Knock Knock
"Y/N GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" I here Zoe shout through the door.
"YOU TOO JOE, OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS TOO" We heat her footsteps go down the hall, we look at each other and sigh. I put my grey crop top on and shorts that were lying on the ground.
"It's cold, have this" Joe hands me one of his hoodies, it's a grey hoodie with the words "Make me" on the front and a compass at the back. This is his Favourite Hoodie he said in one of his vlogs, we walk out of the bedroom and Zoe grabs me into my room and locks the door.
"Details. NOW!" She has a smirk on her face but she's serious, I look at her and she eyes me,
"Well Joe and I kissed and um then we sorta had... yunno. S-sex....." you whisper the "sex" part and you see Zoe's face light up.
"I KNEW IT! I ALREADY SH-" I grab Zoe and shove her into my bed sheets making her shut up, she laughs and tackles me to the ground.
"No Fair!! I was speaking" she pouts at me.
"Well shame! Also, did you remember it's VIDCON today?"
Zoe looks at me and realizes that she forgot.
"HOLY FRICKING SHIT!" She runs out of the room and runs around the house screaming,
"GET DRESSED ITS VIDCON TODAY!" She waves to me and runs to to bedroom closing the door, I missed her craziness. I open my suitcase and put on outfit together

(Pic above) I put on a White/beige top on and check skirt and some black converse, I tuck in my top and pull it out a bit making me look more 80's and retro

(Pic above) I put on a White/beige top on and check skirt and some black converse, I tuck in my top and pull it out a bit making me look more 80's and retro. I pull my hair into 2 messy French braids and then get my makeup bag, I apply a simple but glam makeup look, I apply mascara and a matte pink lipstick (pic below,ignore the nose ring)

 I pull my hair into 2 messy French braids and then get my makeup bag, I apply a simple but glam makeup look, I apply mascara and a matte pink lipstick (pic below,ignore the nose ring)

I grab a denim grey small bag and strap it on my shoulders, I walk outta my room and see that Joe and Jack are whispering. As I'm walking by them they see my and start a random conversation.
"Oh yea the game was good, ya missed it though" Jack looked as if to say 'play along'
"Aw, so sad I missed it eh it's fine dude" Joe punches him lightly on the shoulder and they laugh oddly, I just look at them and walk back to the fridge. I grab 2 waters and an apple for the journey Incase I pass out again, I walk over to the couch and go on Twitter.
Y/N/T Maynard:
Hey guys! Who coming to see me and the gang at Vidcon?? Be ready💕
I Tag the whole gang and I hear an echo of beeps around the house, Zoe runs down and looks me up and down.
"Are we going to an 80's event or Vidcon Y/N?" She giggles and walks around me, examining my outfit
"Hey! I'm an 80's chick ok" I pout and cross my arms looking at Zoe, Joe looks at me and winks at me. It sends a shiver down my spine.
"I think she looks cute" Joe says as me walks up to and spins me on the spot, everyone looks at us as we realize we didn't tell them.
"Oh Joe and I are dating Btw" Zoe squeals and hugs us both Poppy, Mark and Alfie congratulate us and jack and Conor stare at me.
"What?" I mouth to them, Jack grabs my hand and pulls me and Conor into my bedroom.
"Look I know you've had a crush on Joe for.."
" 4 years, 2 months and 3 days exactly" they both roll their eyes and Jack continues.
"But I mean Joe, you could do a bit better" I stare at them in shock, Did My brothers, the most supportive people in my life tell me the boy I've liked since the start of his channel actually let me rephrase that, drooled over now they tell me they don't think he's good enough for me.
"How could you say that! Joe's your best friend, both you and Conor..." They look at each other and sigh.
"Whatever Y/N just saying you could do better" they walk out and leave me staring at them in shock, Joe knocks on my door.
"Hey, you alright?" He walks over to me and a worried look on his face, I really wanna tell him but I can't.
"Nothing, family stuff" I kiss him and grab his hand as we walk out of my bedroom,
"Well come on guys, Vidcon starts I'm like 3 hours let's gooo" I emphasize the "O"
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey!
——-
Took me awhile to write this bec my iPad died and my did as well and then I had family over and it was a big mess, so sorry if this chapters bad. Thanks for reading
Bye- Autumm/Summer💕