Hospital

Y/N POV:

It's dark. Everything around me is dark and quiet, I try to open my eyes but all I can see is little slits of light. I close my eyes again and feel a tear run down my face, I try to open my and successfully I do. I turn my head to one side and see a bedside table, I turn to the other side and I feel a smile upon my lips.
"Alfie?" I try to say but all that comes out is a whisper, as soon as he hears me up jumps and stares at me in disbelief.

"Omg Y/N you okay!" He gives me a soft hug but it still hurts me, I wince in pain and he pulls back apologizing.

"Where's Zoe and Joe?" I ask him and he sits back down onto the chair again,

"Zoe doing ok and So is Joe just a few minor injurys but there fine, there both getting x-rays and check ups then there heading over here" I sigh in relief knowing that Joe and Zoe are ok,
"So when's my checkup?" I smile at Alfie and he looks away a few tears in his eyes,
"Alfie?"
"Your not having a check up" He chokes out the words, I look at him confused.
"2 hours ago you were on the life machine, your line went dea-" before he could go on we heard shouting coming from down the hall, an angry Jack and Conor storm into my room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" Jack yelled at Alfie getting up in his face,

"What do you mean what the fuck happened?!" Alfie yells back at him,

"I was called by the hospital to say that MY SISTER was involved in a CAR CRASH!" Jack screamed at Alfie, turning around and furiously running his hands through his hair. Conor whispers something to Jack and takes Alfie outside with him, leaving Jack and I alone.

He sits down in the hospital chair next to my bed and sighs deeply before opening his mouth only to close it again, he looks at me and then looks down.

"Im s-sorry Jack" I whisper out to him, offering him my hand and he takes it,

"Im the one who should be sorry, look at you Y/N..." His voice comes out as a choke on the last sentence, I see his eyes tear up and mine do the same.

"Its okay Jack I'm gonna be fine" my voice still coming out as a whisper, I pull him into a soft long hug and we stay like that for awhile. I hear Conor and Alfie enter the room again and Conor pulls me into a hug.

*15 mins later*

Jack, Conor Alfie and I are all sitting in my room when a Tall Brunnette woman walks into the room wearing a white top with a lab coat and long pants,

"Hi there I'm Doctor Anderson its nice to meet you all, Family? Friends?" She asked looking at the boys.

"Conor and I are her brothers and Alfie is a friend" She smiles at the briefly before turning back to me.

"Ok so Miss Maynard we have a few things we need to discuss" she looks up from her clipboard and I nod before she looks back down and flips a page over.

"Ok so first things first since you hit your head head first into the seat you have mild amnesia, Next you've broken 2 ribs and your leg is broken swell as you had major internal bleeding but that has stopped now" I feel hot tears run down my face and my breathing stop for a few seconds before before I'm brought back to reality.

"Miss Maynard? are your parents aware of the situation?" I stop, physically and mentally my whole body breaks down piece by piece...

Joes POV

I thank the doctor before running to the front desk and asking for Y/N's room number, I run through the hall apologizing if I hit anyone, Once I find her room I hear talking,

"Miss Maynard? are your parents aware of the situation?" As soon as those words come out of her mouth Y/N's whole body turns pale, a long and loud continuous beeping sound. I see the doctor rushing to the intercom and Conor rushing to Y/N's side swell as Alfie, I walk into the room and Conor moves a bit back. I take hold of her hand as I feel tears running down my face,

" Come on baby, stay with me please.." I whisper in her ear,

"y/n please wake up, y/n please!" I repeatedly tell her before Im pushed away by doctors, Tears flood my face and I fall to my knees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Oooooooooo cliffhanger whoop whoop!

been so inactive lately but I promise I will write more, Ly all

Bye-