Why Are You Wearing My Sweater?

'Tis a quirkless college AU one shot :)

"Shit, I'm gonna miss class!"
Bakugo had woken up way later than he meant to. His alarm had never went off due to him being exhausted after training that night and forgot to set it. He brushed his teeth quickly, threw on whatever he found and rushed out of his dorm, cursing out loud getting weird looks from other students in the hall. He managed to get to his class before the bell rang and plopped himself next to his red headed best friend. He rested his head in his arms to catch his breath.

"Yo, Bakugo! Sorry I didn't meet you this morning. I woke up a little late and was rushing yo make it to class. His best friend apologized to him, Bakugo shrugged his shoulders lazily and slumped himself forward.
"You ok, bro?" Kirishima asked, slightly amused but concerned. The blonde just tsked and pointed his eyes towards his seat neighbor.
"...Woke up fuckin' late too and ran here." He replied gruffly, and sat up straight after gaining some energy back. Kirishima just stared at him with a growing smile and opened his mouth to say something until their professor began to start the lesson.

The day had felt longer than it should have, and Bakugo was so done with everything. He felt that ever since he woke up late, the day was screwing with the blonde. He accidently grabbed the wrong textbook for biology, looking at the thing like a dumbass for a few minutes trying to figure out why he couldn't find the right page. Kirishima recognized that the book was for Physics, offering that Bakugo could share his book so he doesn't embarrass himself getting the right book. The explosive boy told him to go die, but silently looked on with him.
Then, at lunch Bakugo had forgotten to bring lunch money since he had rushed out that morning. Kaminari made fun of him for it while Mina cracked up. He yelled at them while Kirishima tried to calm him down, offering to get him lunch. He tried to refuse, but the other boy had already left to buy it knowing what Bakugo would want. He never got to say thank you.

And now, while in the middle of last period, Kirishima had asked him a question that left him flabbergasted.
"Dude, not that I care or anything but I've been meaning to ask you this all day. Why are you wearing my sweater?" The blonde took a second to process, and looked down at his outfit. He was indeed wearing a red pullover that had Kirishima's favorite band name on it and a pair of black jeans. Bakugo felt his face turn red and tried to hide it with his hand.
"Fucking hell. This whole day has been screwed."
The red head chuckled at his flustered companion. His face suddenly morphed into a smirk as he leaned his head on his arm whilst breath blowing into Bakugo's ear.

"I think you look cute with it on, so I don't mind~"

"..." Bakugo became silent for a moment.

"F-FUCKER! DON'T SAY FUCKING SHIT LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE!" His face blazing with crimson and a pissed facial expression. He punched Kirishima's shoulder hard, the victim whining about the pain while crying from laughter. It was quite a sight to see for the class that day. The red head randomly kissed the other boy's cheek, causing more disasters to ensue.

Nobody could say they didn't see it coming when the two boys were holding hands the next day.