Candle Shop Part 2

Finally Part 2 for the candle story XD Warning! There is some steamy stuff

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  Bakugo's paintbrush slide across the canvas almost therapeutically. He keeps his full attention into painting and forgets everything around him. He wanted to be the best, he will be the best. Anyone who had came across the artists' paintings in galleries enamored over them, wonderous of how someone had such an ability in creating exquisite art. 

Bakugo had one word to answer. Passion.

His fervent emotions drove him to thrive in the most difficult circumstances, especially when it came to his rival painter, Izuku. The two have had a rivalry lasting years, beginning when they were very young. It pushed Bakugo to work harder knowing the best artist in their generation had trained Izuku. Toshinori Yagi was Bakugo's biggest inspiration. After being rejected from his dream school, Yagi University of Art, he went on to get accepted for private tutoring from another amazing artist, Hakamada Tsunagu. He was taught under his supervision for years until his mentor decided on retirement. That had ended his education and began his career path.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  After one last stroke, Bakugo cleaned his brush in the muggy water and tossed away his apron. He couldn't finish the rest of his piece till later on as it was almost time to meet his childhood friend. He checked his watch which 3:11. "Shit, I don't have much time," the man said to himself and rushed to pick out clothes. He hopped in the shower and quickly washed himself. His hands smelled of paint so he scrubbed them extra hard. He finished up and got dressed, checking his watch again. Not wanting to be late, he rushed out the door, hair still damp.

Bakugo made his way to the restaurant. It was only 3:51 when he arrived. He looked around the booths and noticed his friend was already sitting down. The blonde stared at him for a moment, thinking how nice he looked, but he shook the thought away and began walking toward him.

"You're early aren't you, shitty hair?" Kirishima looked up playfully offended and held his hair.  "Hey! I think my hair looks nice. And I got off around 3:30 so I just came here early. And you're early too, bro!" Bakugo rolled his eyes and sat down in front of his friend. He grabbed one of the menus on the left of them. "Did you order anything yet?" Bakugo asked gruffly, noticing the glass of water on the table.

"Not yet! I only got here a like three minutes ago and I told the waitress I was waiting for you. Anddd I thought that you might have some good recommendations since you've been here before," the red head beamed. Bakugo stared at the menu in deep thought. If he remembered correctly, Kirishima liked eating meat. He had an idea in mind.

"I think you'd like the Nikuman. It's pretty damn good," he suggested. "Oh yeah! I love those! Hmm..." Kirishima looks at the drink menu for a second. "Then I'll probably get the iced peach tea with it, too. What are you gonna get, Bakubro?"

"The usual. They have the best damn Buldak and cold brew coffee in this area. And don't call me that dumbass nickname, shitty hair." Bakugo flicked his forehead. "Owww, your flicks hurt, Bakubro,"  he snickers, dodging Bakugo's next flick.

"Hi there! Sorry for the wait! Are you boys ready to order?" A waitress walked up to their booth, interrupting their banter and smiling towards the red head. "No worries, miss! I think we're ready, right Bakubro?" Bakugo glared at him, but nodded. They tell the waitress their orders with the not-so-sly passes the waitress was giving Kirishima. Bakugo seemed to be the only one who noticed, though. He was beginning to get really annoyed with her chatter (and perhaps a bit jealous).