Who do You Think You Are?

Walking through the hall. Like every other day. Nobody normally talks to me, looks at me, notices me. Today was different, Todd Darklee was looking at me. Right in my eyes, in front of everyone. Was today the day I would make a friend?

He is taller than most guys. About 6' with kinda long red hair coming just above his eyebrows. He is built, you can see that through his shirt. He played football for a few years, but couldn't keep up the grades, and wouldn't have a tutor.

Just then he flipped his hair, and I felt a hand slide around my waist and a soft breath against my neck. What is happening? Who is this? Why is somebody's hand on my waist? Questions started to fly around my head.

"I'm not going hurt you. It's fine. Everything is fine. You are fine." some guy whispered in my ear.

Why was this guy holding me? Who is he? Do I know him?

"I will answer your questions later dear." Just then I realized I said that all out loud. I could feel my cheeks get hot as his arm tightened around my waist. "That is if you will meet with me after school." What is with this guy? Who does he think he is?

I turn around. Clearly not thinking about the fact that when I turned his hand would end up at the beginning of my ass. I am not a small girl. I have a really curvy body. He is much taller than me not that I am short, and I find myself talking to his chest when I say this, but I spit it out anyway. "Who the hell do you think you are? Wrapping your arm around me in the hallway. Calling me dear when in fact you don't know me. And now" I grabbed his hand and threw it back at him. "touching my ass."

Looking up to see his reaction, I find that he is smirking down at me. This gets me red with anger. "It's not my fault that you turned around. Not that I didn't like it." I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face, but you can't hit people in school. So instead I walked away.

"Wait! Wait!" I could tell he was running after me, so I picked up my speed. I didn't want to talk to this stupid guy I wanted to get an education. That's what I come to school for, not friends, not warmth, not shelter, and not this drama.

I felt his hand around my wrist. I stopped only because it was my writing hand, and I need that hand for school.

"Just meet me after school." The bell rang I had five minutes to get to class. So I tried to move, but he still had hold of my wrist. "I won't let go until you promise to meet with me. You'll be late for class." he said clearly enjoying himself.

I couldn't have that. "Fine. I'll meet you after the last bell." I started clearly annoyed. "Five minutes after the bell. I need time to gather my stuff. Front door alright with you?"

"Yeah, that sounds great." He sounded way too enthusiastic. "See you than beautiful." He smiled and turned around, letting go of my wrist.

I rubbed the skin on my wrist while walking away. Why was he so happy? Why did he call me beautiful? Classes were uneventful. All I could think about was what he said and what he was going to say later.