What Is Your REAL Name?

The next morning I woke up to my loud alarm. Mother was already off at work, so I had to do things on my own. Not like it bothered me though, I like being alone.

I got up and got dressed. Today was a Tuesday but I still felt super lazy. So I decided on wearing some light grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I ran downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and some cereal. Nothing too fancy, because I was still pretty tired. I didn't want to go to school today, but I wasn't sick and I felt fine. That's it, I am going to school. I poured the cereal into the bowl and went to the fridge to grab some milk. I walked back to where I put the bowl down. Then poured some milk on top of my cereal. After I finished my breakfast. I put everything away, and put the dishes in the sink.

After finishing putting everything away, I looked at the clock. It was still too early to go to school. I decided that I would run up stairs, and put on a little makeup. So I added a little mascara to my lashes.

I packed up all my stuff for school. Looked at the clock, still too early. I grabbed my phone and loaded up Facebook. Just because I don't have friends in person doesn't mean I didn't add people from school on Facebook. I looked at my 'friends' walls.

I heard a car honk. Why was somebody honking their horn this early in the morning? So rude. I continued reading the Facebook page. There was the honk again. I looked out my window. I was getting annoyed with this punk. Who was it? I look out and who do I find? That's right mystery boy. Why is he here?

I grab my stuff and run downstairs. Head out the door and lock it. I should start walking around now anyways. I pull out my headphones and untangle the jerk. Why aren't there self detangling headphones yet? I would rather use bananas. Wait is that possible? I should look into that. If it's possible I could be a millionaire! Probably isn't though.

I walk down my driveway and find mystery boy parked in it. I walk up to the car, and he rolls the window down. "What are you doing here?" I asked sounding more annoyed then I would have liked. Oh well.

"I was going to offer you a ride but seems like you hate me for some reason. Try to be a gentleman and girls get mad. Don't act like a gentleman and the same thing. I feel like I lost at life because I was born male." he sounded like he was serious. So I got in the car.

"Drive then and stop complaining about your equipment." he looked confused. "Well are you going to drive or do I need to run to school so I am not late?" finally he got the hint and started the car and pointed it towards the school. I was happy to not have to walk. It's not that I lived super close, but ma was always at work so I had to walk.

"So mystery boy, what is your name?" I asked after I was tired of the silence.

"Oh well I am Batman dear." he replied with a cheeky smile.

I softly hit his shoulder while saying. "You are not!" he looked amused by my reaction. "Tell me your real name. Please."

"Meet me after school today and I will tell you." mystery boy told me as he pulled into the school parking lot. As soon as he stopped I jumped out of the car and walked into the school.

I headed to my locker and switched my stuff from my bag to my locker. I grabbed what I needed and left the other annoying heavy objects. These so called textbooks could be a lot of work. From my locker I headed for my first period, English. Many refer to this class as Language arts. I kinda prefer English a little better.

As I walk in I notice someone who I have never noticed before. Mystery boy is in this class? I walk up to him "How many classes do we have together?" I asked bluntly.