Chapter 6

After a long night of crying Alex finally untangled him self from Jack. Jack and He had slept on the Alex's bathroom floor. He looked at Jack, he was so peaceful when he slept. He traced the shape of jacks face, then kissed his nose lightly. Jacks eyes fluttered open and pulled Alex on top of him. Alex looked at him. Remembering last nights event. He layed his head on Jack's chest. "Jack I have something to tell you." He said quietly. He felt Jack shift under neath him, then he felt the floor and Jack stared at him. "Okay." He replied. Alex stared into his eyes for what seemed like forever. "My mother died in a car crash 2 years back, my entire family blamed me and dis owned me because I was the one driving." Alex said staring at the floor. "I have severe depression, also." He added. Jack looked at him wide eyed, taking in everything he was told. "I'm so sorry Alex." He said, wrapping his arms around the other teary eyed boy. "It's all my fault though Jack, I deserve this." Alex said almost silentley.

"No you don't Alex."

"But I do!"

"You don't. You didn't purposely crash the car."

"I have no family Jack."

Jack looked at him straight in the eye. "I, will be your family."

_______________________________________________________________________

At about noon Rian called Alex to make sure everything was alright, as did Zack. Jack stayed by Alex's side through out the day. It would've been anoying if Alex wasn't so sad. Jack and Alex were sitting on Alex's bed. Alex tangled in Jack's grasp, and the fleece blanket draping over the couple. Jack went to kiss Alex's cheek, but Alex turned his head to say something at just the right time, and before they knew it they were envolped in a kiss.