Chapter #5 "Sam"

*******Jc's POV*******

I woke up because the turbulance shook me and my neck fell, my head was hanging and it was really uncomfortable. Just then I heard the captain come over the loud speaker, *Ding!* "Attention passengers, we will be arriving in Los Angeles, California in approximately 20 minutes hope you're enjoying your flight and thank you for flying AirCalifornia. *Ding! *******20 minutes later*******"Natalie,Natalie,Natalie?" then I saw her eyes open. "Ugh whaaaatt?" she asked tired. "We're here." "ALREADY!" she exclaimed. "Yes, already. So get up." with no more questions asked, she dragged her own weight, grabbed her bag, and stood up. We walked off the plane and went to baggage claim and got our two suitcases. We walked to a lounge area so I could call the boys, they were coming to pick us up from the airport. "Hello?" "Ricky, are you guys here yet or what?" "No but we'll be there in like 5 miutes, okay?" "K, see you then." and I hung up the phone. I looked over to my side and Natalie was asleep on the couch. I laughed to myself, it was kind of funny. I sat down next to her and started to tweet. 5 minutes went by fast, I looked up from my phone and saw Ricky and the boys walking towards us. I tried to wake natalie up but she didn't budge and I couldn't carry her because I had both our suitcases and our carry ons from the plane to carry out to the car. "Hey, dude." " 'Sup." I said replying to Sam. We all exchanged hello's. "Okay guys so my sister is like dead, so can someone carry these bags so I can carry her?" "No, no , no, I'll carry her." Sam interrupted. "Uh o-okay, I guess." Sam grabbed her arm and put it around his shoulder he slipped his left arm underneath her knees and scooped her up into his arms.

                                                                *******Sam's POV*******

We got out of the car and walked into the airport. I looked around and the first things I saw was Jc and his sister. I've seen pictures of his sister on instagram and we've talked  before and she was hot but, she was even cuter in person. She was even cuter sleeping.Once me andJc exchanged "brohugs" he spoke, Okay guy's so my sister is like dead, so can someone carry these bags so I can carry her?" No, no, no, I'll carry her." I objected. I scooped her up into my arms and looked at her, it was love at first sight. Everything about her was beautiful, her gorgeous straight, red hair. The way she smiled slighly when she was asleep, I wondered what she was dreaming about. Maybe it's about her coming to the o2l house for the first time or meeting us. I knew she was going to be mine. I wanted to build the strongest relationship with her that I could. Just to get closer to her, she was perfection.

                                                                *******Nat's POV*******

I woke up, I look up and see this really hot guy, and then I realize who it is. It was Sam! My eyes bugged out of my head I hopped out of his arms."OH MY GOSH, HI!" "OH MY GOSH, HEY." he replied back. I giggled, "SAMMY!" I squealed hugging him. I know what you're thinking, I've never met any of the other boys. That's true, but me and Sam have talked recently over twitter DM's and I have his number, things like that but I have never met him before in person. I have had a little crush on him for a few months now but I mean I'm not exactly who you'd call the prettiest, there's no way he'd ever like me, but it's nice to dream, right?