Chapter #1 "Please?"

*******Nat's POV*******

"Please?!" I yelled across the kitchen table. "No, Nat!" my brother argued back. "But why not, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to go with you!" my eyes began to fill with tears, it wasn't fair, I've been a big fan and supporter of o2l since 2012 when they first started. But yet, I've never met any of the guys besides Jc, and that's because he's my brother. "Natalie don't cry, but... do you really wanna go?" "Hmm I don't know Jc maybe that's the reason I've been bugging you for the past 6 weeks!" I said sarcastically. "Okay, okay, I guess you can come along if you want." "Really?'' I said pothetically hopefull wiping tears from my eyes. I knew there was going to be some kind of catch. "Yeah, really, Nat if your this passionate about going, I'm all in." "OH MY GOSH JC!!!! Thank you so much." I exclaimed while hugging him. "Oh my gosh I can't belive I'm goi-" he cut me off, "But Nat, listen, we leave tonight at three in the morning, so you better get packing, and remember we're not going strait to the to Arizona, we're flying to California to go to the o2l house first to meet up with the boys, so go and start on your packing I'll be up there in a minute to help you, okay?" "Okay I replied with a gleefull smile on my face."

*******Jc's POV*******

How could I say no? Natalie is my biggest fan and I hate leaving her home for weeks, sometimes months at a time, and this time, we were going to be gone for about 8 months so I wasn't going to leave her home by herself. I kind of play the role of both parents in her life because my mother is a drunk and is always out and when she's at home then she's always asleep. And my dad well, my dad is in jail I can barely even call him my dad anymore, so we live in a two room apartment.That's why I help her with a lot of things simple or complex I'm usually there helping her. As I walk up the stairs, I hear her screaming into her cell phone " OH MY GOSH! HE'S LETTING ME GO WITH HIM ON THE PLAYLIST TOUR!" I chuckled and I guess she heard me because she hung up the phone really fast "Igottago!" Is what I heard her say. She opened the door and saw me still smiling "Jc!' she said gently punching me on the shoulder."What?" I said eventhough I knew exactly what she was talking about. "Ermm, Jc?" "What?" I responded. "Can I pack by myself? Afterall, I-I am 18 you know." she said sheepishly. "Sure, but why are you hesitating?" "I don't know 'cause we normally do everything together, and I mean everything." "Yeah, no that's totally fine I still have some more packing to do anyways but you dan't have to hesitate to tell me stuff like that I can tell you were stressed so don't be I'm not gonna get mad and my feeling aren't going to be hurt so don't hold back. "Okay, okay yeah, sounds good. Thanks, Jc."