From Dy

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

There were some who were frightened of heights. There were some who loved heights. There were some who didn't care.

And then, there was Dyne.

Now, being dubbed a sea spirit by the - currently very squished - Frog Prince himself, it was quite clear that Dyne loved the sea. Adored it. Revered it.

And, to any well read Riordan fan, it would be quite obvious - and frankly unsurprising - that a sea loving sea spirit such as Dyne would be terrified of heights.

We're talking about the girl who screamed, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" at the precious age of six when the plane she'd been riding in had hit a rough patch of turbulence, people. You shouldn't be so surprised.

Now, imagine our resident muffin loving, painstaking law abider's dismay when she found out that her daughter, Katia, was a big fan of heights.

And that she wanted to go skydiving.

Skydiving. Dyne could have fainted right then and there.

She was going to be lightning-roasted-Dybecue-with-a-slightly-salty-tang at the age of thirteen.

Heh. Dybecue.

Dyne cringed, shaking her head in an attempt to dispell her thoughts. Puncake was rubbing of off her.

Dyne gripped the armrests of her seat, her knuckles turning white. Hmmm... the dark haired girl eyed the helicopter door speculatively. They were still about six feet from the ground... if she jumped, she could probably make a break for it.

Maybe.

Worth a try, anyway. Dyne nodded, determined. She was not going to die before she even had insta.

That would be just... sad.

But then she made the mistake of looking at Katia, whose green eyes were shining with excitement, making the ring of silver in her eyes stand out. There was no way that she wouldn't murder Dyne if she somehow, miraculously, pulled off an escape.

Dyne had no choice but to sigh and sulkily dispell any plans of escape, beelining to her kiddo.

"Katia?"

"Yes, motheeeer?" the birthday girl drew out her sentence, grinning widely.

Dyne peeked out the window, which showcased a view of the sports park far below along with miles of forestry, and resigned her fate as a soon-to-be-roasted-sea-spirit. The dark haired girl called over her shoulder, "Bring pizza to my funeral. And make a nice memoir. Ooh, think lightening struck would be a good look on me?"

The dirty blonde just threw her head back and laughed merrily.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

*throws a muffin at you*

Hawhawhaw, bet chu can't see me~!

Ahem. Katia, Katia. My kiddo, who is a charrot. A muffin having a charrot for a daughter. A pastry having a vegetable-poultry hybrid for a daughter. What even is the logic in tha-💀

*head explodes*

I JUST WANNA SAY

Yes, I'm hanging from a couple of balloons, drifting aimlessly from the sky to the earth below

...Yes, I'm hanging from a couple of balloons, drifting aimlessly from the sky to the earth below. Yes, I know you love heights. And yes, I'm terrified of heights.

{ poor bitmoji is probably trying to keep from peeing her pants right about now }

Katia, my lurvely daughter, happy heppy hippy hoppy BIRTHDAAAY!

You're a kind hooman, Kat, with your own way of dealing with all the haters and bullies that come at you in life. You're hilarious and make me downright wheeze at times, but can I just say that you make wicked tributes/euologies?

Cos you do 🙂

We haven't chatted much lately, but that's just life. Someday, when we're all grown up and... legal, *wriggles eyebrows* We'll meet up. Me, you, and the rest of the Crazy Fam. And we will take over the WOOOOORLD!🎉🎊

Just wanted to say, keep slaying, Katia! Good luck in the real world, keep slaying, and know that us online peeps are just one message away. WE LOVE YOU!❤❤❤

G I F T S

I made you a cover, since I don't have any ideas for a new gif 😀

My brain has been squeezed dry 😀

HOPE CHU LIKE IT!

YOU DON'T NEED TA USE IT THOUGH

WE LOVE YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!

*pops fancy bottled chocolate milk*