003 spicy

Chris
She standed up and walked to her dresser. I came from behind her. She turned around and then she smiled. "Boy go sit down", she said pushing me back. I licked my lips. She looked away. I went in for a kiss. She kissed me back. I puked her up and put her on the bed. I went in between her legs and kissed her. I took my shirt off and pulled down her pants. I took off my pants and put a condom on. I slid inside of her. She moaned. "Chris stop", she laughed. I continued to kiss her. She clawed her nails into my back. I still keep going. She gave me a hickey and then she stopped. "Chris", she said and smiled while I was on top of her. I stopped kissing her and looked at her thighs. I rubbed her legs and licked all between her legs. "Chris", she said pulling my hair. I stopped. "Tray is still in the house", she said looking at me. I shook my head. She got in the shower. After she got in the shower I did. Once I got out she was sleeping. I smiled and went to my bed. I instantly feel asleep.
Morning time 8:47
I woke up and Hazel and Travion were in my bed sleeping at my feet. And I heard music playing loud. My door was shut but I could still hear the music. I quietly got out the bed and went out the room and closed the door slightly. I looked to see if Airi was sleep and she was I went into the living room and I saw Tray and Jayce dancing to "look at me" by Xxxtentation. "My bih don't love me no more", Jayce sang loudly. "You put a gun on my man's I put a whole in your parents", Jayce and Tray both sang.

Tray
Me and Jayce were having the best time dancing to all of our favorite songs. Next I put on "Anime". "She's a bad thing", Jayce yelled. "Hey hey bro turn down the music", I heard Chris yell over the music.

Jayce
Chris was ruining the fun. He said we was goin to wake up Hazel and Travion and Airi. I shrugged "they should be up by now", I said. "Mannn I wasn't talkin to you", Chris said getting iterated.

Chris
It was like Tray wasn't being responsible. He knows that the neighbors are old. I think since he has a kid he can't be as free as he use to. They turned down the music finally. I heard Airi get up. I peeked in her room and she smiled. I went into the room to see if Hazel and Travion was up. Hazel looked at me. "Daddy", she smiled running to me and hugging my legs. Travion was still sleep. "When you came in my room", I said hugging her. "I felt scared in my room", she said frowning. Airi came in my room and hugged Hazel. I have to give you a bath baby cause you didn't take on yesterday", Airi said picking up Hazel.
Once Airi was done getting Hazel done she got herself ready. "Today we goin to the zoo", I said to Hazel. "Nooo the lions will try and eat me", Hazel said laughing. I got ready and once I was done Travion woke up. He rubbed his eyes. "I'm hungry", he woke up saying. "Pop tarts down there", I said. He jumped up and ran down the stairs. Hazel did too.

"The pop tarts ain't goin to run away from you", Jayce laughed

2 hours later it was time to go to the zoo.

Airi
When we went to the zoo we first went to the giraffes. "Why is they so tall", Travion said pointing to there head. One of the giraffes put their head by Hazel. Hazel screamed and ran to Chris. Chris picked her up. It's like she likes Chris more than me. "Give me my daughter", I said trying to pick up my daughter. "No mommy I want to stay with daddy", Hazel said pulling away from me. Chris laughed. "She's daddy's girl", Chris shrugged laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Well Travion is a mommy's boy", I said picking up Travion. Travion hugged me. Chris laughed. Tray rolled his eyes. "Stop acting like he really your kid", Tray said. "Don't get mad", I said to Tray. "Just so you know he IS my son I don't care what you say", I laughed. I took a adorable picture of the boys.

When we got home the boys played hide and seek with the nerf guns while me and Hazel played with her toys

When we got home the boys played hide and seek with the nerf guns while me and Hazel played with her toys. I forgot to tell my mom about my kids and I forgot to vlog them. I took out the camera. "Wassup wassup wasssssup wassup guys it's your girl airiyonna that cute little brown girl everyone want a little taste ahhh", I said while Hazel stared at me. "Let me just get straight to the point I adopted a little girl named Hazel, Chris adopted a boy named Travion and tray adopted a boy named Jayce", I quickly said and then cut off the camera. I don't want anyone's opinion I thought. Hazel looked at me "who are you talking to", she asked looking at the camera. "My supporters", I said smiling. "Daddy said that he has to tell his supporters about me and Travion and Jayce", Hazel said smiling and getting colors. I wanted to see if she actually thought Chris was her dad. "Point to daddy", I said. She went out the room and Chris ran into the room. She pointed at him. I laughed and Hazel looked at me like I was crazy. Chris turned "Why y'all pointing at me", Chris whispered. I just keep laughing. Travion ran in the room. "Shh shh", Chris said loading up his nerf gun. Once tray and Jayce ran in the room everyone yelled because they started shooting everyone. Me and Hazel ran out the room and hid behind the couch. "I know exactly where you are just come out and no one gets hurt", Jayce said running in the living room. Hazel started giggling. No I thought. I started laughing too and Jayce shot us with the nerf gun. We had so much fun and 2 hours later everyone was passed out in my bed from watching Lion King.

Read🌸
Comment❤️
Vote🌟
Share💫

Do you like it so far? Who's your favorite character? 🤪🌸💞
Tell me in the comments below!!!🙌🏽🤪