007 Its who?

Airi
I was so stressed when I got home. I wanted to go with Chris but I didn't want Hazel endanger. Hazel was scared because of course she didn't know what was happening. I told her that the gun shots were fireworks. But she was still scared. "Who would shoot up a park", I thought to myself. I turned on some Disney channel. I hope Chris and Travion are okay. I was trying to clear my mind but I keep thinking about Travion. Hazel was sleep beside me. I was getting so tired.

Chris
"Lai open the door...we can talk about this just give me my son", I yelled. "No no no I NEED MY MONEY FIRST", she yelled screaming. "Lai what are you talking about", I said crying but not trying to show it. "Tell yo cousin to give me my dam money", Lai yelled. "Who Tray", I asked. "Who else nigga", she yelled. I breathed in and out slowly. "Lai please I don't want to knock this door down", I said trying to stay calm. "You should be goin to get Airi", she laughed. "Whatcha mean", I said. "Airi- she gone be with Tray and so is your little girl- your son is safer with me than with Tray", Lai laughed. "Lai what's going on", I said getting frustrated. She chuckled. "Tray and Airi sittin in a tree K- I- S- S- I- N- G, first comes love then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage that's not all that's not all then goes baby drinking alcohol", Lai laughed. She was either drunk or on drugs. "Your sick", I yelled running to my car.

Airi
"No not Hazel", I yelled. "Mommy", Hazel cried holding out her hands. "Why are you doing this", I yelled. "Cause I want you Airi", the voice said. Then I woke up. I looked beside me and Hazel was there. I heard a knock on the door. "Tray",I said. He smiled and walked in the house. "Airi", he smiled hugging me. "Can I use yo phone", he said. "Sure", I questioned giving him my phone. He put it in his pocket. "What are you", I said before he put his hand over my mouth and holded my nose.

Chris
I texted Airi.
Chris: Airi don't let Tray in.

I didn't get a respond I tried my fastest to get there.

Airi
I couldn't breathe but all a sudden he let go of my nose and pinned me to the couch. He got on top of me and Hazel ran down stairs while I tried to push him off of me. "Tray what's wrong", I yelled pushing him. Hazel ran to me trying to push him off of me. He was trying to kiss me on my neck but I kicked him. Next thing I know someone bust through the door.