Chapter Six; I'm In

Rember to Vote and comment! thanks

Andie's POV

"I wanna hear it! Please" I asked Jack. We were in the recording studio and they were working on a couple songs. I just wanted to hear a bit.

"Ugh. fine" They rolled their eyes playfully and stood up. The producer played the track and Jack J started rapping.

'Really? Look at you. Late nights, me and you and Nobody else. We're bettter together as cliche as it sounds. Lemme break it down. If we could start over it would mean the world to me. I'll make you Happy you're the girl for me.'

"Give me a chance, I need the soft touch of yo skin. All I wanna hear is 'baby I'm in' " I grinned as they finish the small part of the song.

"Who wrote it?" I asked. "Both of us" They smiled. Johnson came and sat on my lap, making me groan.

"Get off, babe" I tried pushing him. "On one condition" I raised my eyebrow at him. "And what is that?" I asked. "You have to call me daddy in bed" I scoffed and looked at him.

"Or Nah" He laughed "Alright alright...lemme think" He thought for a while and

"You have to sing something." I groaned.

"No! I cant sing!" I said. "Yes you can. You just dont like to" I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Fine....I'll sing a song" He grinned, getting off of me and pushing me into the recording booth.

"What song?" The boys took over the controls. "mmm...Just pick one that I know" I smiled. I put on the headphones, adjusting the mic to my height. I heard the instrumental version of latch by Disclousure.

"You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)

You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never)

I’m latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we’re close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space

I won’t let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you (never)

Now I got you in my space

I won’t let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you (never)

I’m so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch (never)

Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch (never)

How do you do it, you got me losing every breath (never)

What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest (never)

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we’re close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

I feel we’re close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we’re close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space

I won’t let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you (never)

Now I got you in my space

I won’t let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you (never)

Latching on to you

I won’t let go of you (never)

Latching on to you

I won’t let go of you

(Never let go, I won't let go)"  I finished, jesus that song has some serious falsettos. I took off the headphones and walked back to the boys.

"Babe! That was amazing!" Johnson laughed, hugging me. We were mucking around and I was helping them wright a song when one of their managers walked in.

"Jacks, we have a meeting" They nodded and Jack kissed my forehead before they followed the guy out the room. I sat down and grabbed Gilinsky's songbook, wrighting down more lyrics. I jumped hearing Johnson screaming from the room next door.

"THATS BULLSHIT" I got up and walked to the next room, knocking on the door. The door swung open and Gilinsky sighed, letting me in.

"Why are you screaming!?" I yelled at Johnson. He stopped screaming at their managers and turned around. "Baby" He sighed, wrapping his arms around me.

"What happened?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yosh said you cant go in tour with us" My face dropped into a frown as I looked up at Jack.

"What?" I turned around and looked at Yoshi. "I'm sorry Andie but my boss thinks that you and Jack distract each other..."

"When do you guys leave?" I asked, starting to tear up. "In three days" Gilinsky sighed. I snugging my face in Johnson' s chest. We packed up our stuff and got to the car. I looked up at Jack and sniffled, wiping my nose. He frowned at me and kissed my nose.

"Dont be sad, baby...We'll only be gone for a couple months..." I pouted and nodded, snuggling into him. We got back to the house, Nash had invited himself in while we were gone. I was playing hand slap with Nash when Jack called me in the room.

"Babe!" He called, I looked back at Sabrina and she shrugged. I got up and walked to the room.

"Yeah, baby?" He smiled at me "I got you something" He smiled, handing me an envelope. I looked up at him really confused.

"Just open it" I shook the envelope, making sure all the contents were on one side and ripped the side. I pulled out three little paper and examined them, I gasped.

"Jack...these...these...are" I started but couldn't find the words to complete a sentence.

"Babe, calm down" He smiled, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I CANT CALM DOWN YOU GOT ME CAMP FLOG GNAW TICKETS" I screamed, almost crying.

"They're VIP" He smiles, pointing at the tickets. "Oh My Gosh! Thank you so much, baby" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He nodded and I grabbed my phone, wanting to take a picture of the tickets. I looked at the date and gasped. "What?" Jack asked.

"Today's the TCA's" I looked at him. "Go get ready!" He ran out my room. I panicked and ran into the bathroom.

This should be interesting.