Chapter 27: Seen You Again

Jack J's POV

As I pulled out of the parking lot, I began driving down the street. I started thinking about Andie's birthday present; I got her two tickets to her favorite play, Wicked and VIP tickets to her favorite artist, Spooky Black. I also wrote her a poem, I've done that before but this one is the best and I have been saving around 3,000 dollars for her so I can take her shopping. I know that's a lot and she's always telling me "Jack, I make my own money babe" but she's my queen, I love her with all my heart...

Oh, that was a red light...oops...I just passed a red light... right when I passed the red light, I seen bright lights from the corner of my eyes as the sounds of a car horn blared. I turn my head to see a huge pick-up truck coming my way. I go to swerve the wheel but it was too late and I felt the impact on my left shoulder.

Andie's POV

"JOHNSON" I scream, running towards the car, it was turned over. I place my hands on the car, trying to push it over although I knew I couldn't turn it over. I drop down to my knees, looking into the window. I see Jack, he's still breathing. I reach my hand into the shattered window, grabbing onto Jack's shoulder.

"Jack, please!" I cry out, although I know he's unable to do anything. I crawl into the car, pieces of glass cutting me and sticking into my skin. I manage to untangle Johnson from the seat belt and drag him out of the car with all my will. I bring him on to my lap, he's still breathing but his eyes are closed.

I look up at my group of friends as they just continue to stare in shock. I begin to sob and shake again, resting my hands on his head. "SOMEONE HELP ME, CALL 9-1-1. WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST STANDING THERE. HELP ME, HELP HIM" I scream, sobbing as I run my fingers through Jack's hair.

"Jack, baby...Please don't die on me" I sob, my tears falling on to his cut and bleeding face. He begins to cough, waking up slightly but all he's coughing up is blood. I hear the sirens and see the lights from a distance.

"Andie" I hear Jack say quietly. "Oh, Jack! Please wake up baby! Stay with me" I cup his face in my hands. "Andie...I'm dying...aren't I?" He says, coughing up more blood. "No, honey...You're not dying. You can't die" I sob, shaking and pulling him more into my lap. "No...I am...but that's okay" He says, his hands start to shake as his eyes begin to roll.

"JACK!" I scream as the ambulances, firetrucks and police cars arrive. "Andie....my love" He whispers, he tries to move his hand but he is too weak. "I love you...Okay? I love..." He says as his body goes limp, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "JOHNSON!" I scream as the EMT's rush over. I watch him take his last breath as the firefighters pull me away.