Namjoon

Requested By: ydzjkfrujdz

Fat.

Ugly.

Hatred.

These were the types of words you would constantly call yourself. You couldn't help but slowly believe these words were true.

You stared at your full figure in the mirror you had in your bedroom. You softly grabbed your belly fat as you pout, pulling at it as you sighed softly.

"Sweetie, schools about to start!"

You heard your dad call out to you as you pulled your school shirt back down. You hated the uniforms you were supposed to where. It showed off your thighs, causing you to create a habit of you tugging and pulling your skirt down as low as it possibly can go.

You slipped on your converse shows as you slipped on your school jacket. You exited your bedroom and entered the kitchen. Your dad was cooking pancakes as your mom was on her laptop, probably finishing up her report for work.

"Good morning, honey. How did you sleep?" You mother spoke as she kept her eyes locked on her laptop screen, her fingers typing away.

You picked up the half-filled glass of orange juice, gulping it down. You brushed your teeth earlier, so the taste of fresh mint mixed in with the orange juice. You let out a breath as you smiled, "I slept well, Ma. Pa, I'm going to head out for school now. So, don't worry about cooking anything for me."

Your father turned to look at you as he pouts, "But I was about to start on yours."

You smiled as you kissed his cheek, "Sorry, Pa, I don't want to be late."

You said your goodbyes as you walked to school.

The walk was calm and soothing. It was probably the only peaceful moment you had during your day at school.

You hated school, more than you hated yourself.

You sighed as you plugged your earbuds into your ears, blasting your favorite songs into your ears as you neared the school.

You were softly singing the music as you walked inside the school, opening your locker as you put in and took out certain items. "Waiting for your apanman~"

You saw a hand slam right on your locker. It took you by surprise as you turned to look at a blonde Korean guy. His hair was up and the sides were shaved. He gave you a smirk as he raised an eyebrow, pulling out one of your earbuds as he spoke, "Guess your apanman is right here, babe~"

"Yah?!"

It took you by surprise. Why was one of the most popular guys in your school talking to someone like you? It confused the hell out of you, as well as the other students that watched in shock and annoyance.

You could feel the tension rise from the other girls who staned Kim Namjoon.

You stepped back, but that only lead to having you pinning yourself against the lockers. You could feel your eyebrow twitch as you slid out and away from him.

You put your earbud back in as you ignored his comment, thinking to yourself, "He's definitely being a huge jerk and just messing with me. I bet my $3 chain that he's bullshiting right now."

You sighed in annoyance. You gripped your backpack straps tight, trying to calm yourself as eyes that glared and judged your every movement watched you.

You licked your lips, nervous of what they're thinking.

You didn't notice the guy from earlier following you like a little duckling.