Min Yoongi

Requested By: Midnight_Sky1002

"Fatass."

That one word. It was always tossed your way. Subtle, yet cruel. 

Laughter faded away as you clutched your files, walking away & towards the restroom where your tears slid down your chubby cheeks.

You worked at a luxury office, high-in. You worked for your boss, Min Yoongi. All the females loved him, including yourself. But you knew you were far out of his league.

In this office, it was all fit, beautiful people. You were the only one who felt so out of place, the black sheep of the flock. You sighed as the females now attack you with insults & smacking your files from your hands or off your desk. They messed with your stuff & even spilled coffee on all of your hard work that you had to turn in.

You were so timid & soft-spoken that it was hard for you to even say anything or even defend yourself from these office beauty bullies. 

You take in a breath as you wiped your tears away. You looked at yourself in the mirror as you adjusted your pencil skirt, re-tucking your button shirt. You stepped out as you began to walk the files down to your bosses office. You knocked on his door as you heard him speak, "Come in."

You opened the door as you stepped inside, closing it behind you. You saw your boss in his huge office chair, his computer screen on as he typed on the keyboard. He stops as he turns to you & smirks, "Hello, Miss. (L/N). Are the files I've given you finished?"

You blushed lightly as you nod your head, placing them on his desk.

He watches your every movement as he stands up, walking over to you as he placed his hand on either side of you, his face close to yours, as he began to open the files & read through them, "Stay here. I want to see if you've done these files correctly," he spoke so huskily & deep in your ear, causing chills of excitement to run down your spine.

In the office, Mr. Yoongi was known for his tongue; it always stuck out for everyone to see & swoon over when he thought deeply.

You blushed as you thought of the ways he could use his tongue on you.

"(y/n), I'm done."

You flinched as you hears your boss whisper in your ear, "H-How is it, sir?"

He hummed as he slid his hand on your waist - slow & teasing. He turned you to face him as he smirked, "It's perfect like you."

You blushed as you looked at him, "w-What?"

Before this could go any further, there was a knock on the door as a woman spoke, "Mr. Yoongi, I'm here with the files you wanted~"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sighs, "Dammit, it's Jang-mi. I'll speak with you later, Miss. (L/n)." He steps away from your chubby frame as you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear, leaving fast, "Y-Yes, sir."

He watched you leave, licking his lips as he watched you walk away. You opened the door as the woman behind it was one of the females who bullied you harshly. She given you a disgust look as she looked at Yoongi, her eyes widen slightly as she turned her growing rage onto you. She mutters softly, "Move, you ginormous pig." You flinched as you stepped aside, letting her model-like figure pass by.

You sighed as you began to hear her tone lift up, flirtatious. You closed the door as you went back to your desk, ready to finish the rest of your work.

Lunch time rolled by as you stood up straight, stretching as you grabbed your lunch box. You hummed with delight as you went up to the roof of the building. As you slowly opened the door, you began to hear whispers. You stopped as you listened closely.