{Chapter Sixty-Eight}

The remaining months of Blueberry's pregnancy went by quickly, turns out Ink haven't done anything but it didn't meant Blue had his guards down. Nope, he's constantly checking for a perfect moment where Ink could possibly come out of nowhere and hurt him. Call him paranoid but he won't care.

Blue also made Error move in with him (Which his brother consent of course) for two reasons, 1) So he could be with his love and 2) so he could make sure Error doesn't get kidnapped again.

Sci and Fell kept in touch with the lovebirds. And now here we are in the present time Blue was with Sci and Error as Fell waited outside of the room, not wanting to see Blue in pain.

Fell was listening to his music in full blast but even with the music on blast he could hear the conversation from the other side of the wall.

------

Sci look at Blue, "Stay determined bud! We can do this, so push okay."

"Mweh..It hurts so much!"

"It's going to be okay though, I'm here, Sci's here, and also Fell is here."

"...it hurts."

--------

Ink pace around his room thinking on what he should do to get Blue and Error to break up, he needs to get Error to be his. Kidnapping didn't work, and as hell would it work again if he did it once again.

But something came to mind, what if he make a potion of love. He invited Blue and a victim over and put some of the potion on Blue's cup of drink and once Blue drinks it, he falls in love with the other person! It was a smart plan, now he needs to figure out who the other person should be.

Which didn't take long for Ink to choose, he chose Fell to be the one Blue falls for. If Blue kiss Fell, Ink will take a picture and tell Error what happened and then bam! They break up.

Ink noted his plan down in his diary of remembering stuff. He decided to visit Geno once again.

-------

After a hour or so, Blue finally gave birth to his child, his first child with his lover. Out of breath Blue panted as Error stroke his lover head. Sci grabbed the child and went to check the weight, hight, and well the child overall health.

Some time later Blue pass out into a deep slumber. And Error went to bring Fell into the room as they chat with each other silently. Sci came back to check on them before going back on finishing the rest of the text.

He's going to tell them what they were going to name their little boy.