01

january 13, tuesday~

january 13, tuesday
~

seungmin was sitting quietly at his desk, waiting for the rest of his math class to arrive. almost everyone was seated, when someone he's never seen in this class before appeared in front of the teacher's desk.

"hello everyone, my name is hyunjin. i will be joining your class, please treat me well," he introduced himself, slowly moving his feet to the back of the classroom to sit in the corner.

seungmin stared at hyunjin as he sat down in the lonesome seat. seeing as the teacher was writing on the board, seungmin made it his mission to get into the chair next to the new student. usually he's too shy to do these kind of things, but something about the black haired boy with red lips is extremely intriguing.

the red head moves from his current desk to the one in the back. hyunjin looks at him in surprise, wondering why he's back here.

     "i'm seungmin," he says with a bright smile.

     " h-hi, i'm-"

     "hyunjin, i know"

     "right..."

     they sit in awkward silence for the rest of the class. although seungmin enjoys the younger's presence, hyunjin is awfully uncomfortable. something about the smiley student makes him feel uneasy. he's sure he's just getting homesick, though.

~
word count: 208
(the chapters will get longer don't worry)
lolol idk where this is going. i'm gonna be honest, i saw the video hyunjin posted and was like "dang, that'd make a bomb fanfic cover." so here we are. hope this wasn't too terrible lmao. and i know what you're thinking... jordan, why do you keep making more stories when you haven't even finished one?! idk i get random ideas in my head and need to put them somewhere so...