03

february 9, saturday~

~

     today's the day hyunjin has to visit his aunt's house to "cat-sit" for the weekend. he's really not feeling up to watching over 3 cats for two days, it'll get real boring really quickly.

~

      while hyunjin was getting ready to leave his house, seungmin made his way to the corner store to pick up a case of cherry cola. it's his new obsession, he thought he'd need it.

       now that he's thought about it, the cherry aspect to the fizzy drink reminds him of the red in hyunjin's cheeks whenever his friends would surprise him in class. the dark color reminds him of hyunjin's smooth hair that he'd love to ruffle with his hands. the sweetness of it all is how seungmin believes hyunjin's lips would taste.

seungmin is entirely aware on how much he's whipped for the cute boy, he just pretends he isn't. the fake redhead also pretends it isn't weird that he's pulling up to hyunjin's aunts house. he leaves his car down the street at some children's park, and decides to stroll down the sidewalk with his cherry coke.

coming up on the house, he peeks over and sees hyunjin sitting on the porch, talking on his phone, probably to jeongin. but he chooses to continue looking straight ahead, attempting not to raise suspicion.

"yeah i'm so ready to go to sleep alrea- oh hey, seungmin!" hyunjin hangs up on his friend, recognizing a fellow student as he's walking by. seungmin's head snaps to the sound of his own name. he says it so nicely, but he expected that anyways.

"oh, h-hey," the confidence he once had on that first day the older showed up, has been long gone.

           "whatchya got there?" hyunjin leans over the porch railing to try to get a better look at his plastic yellow bag.

              seungmin rubs the back of his neck while holding up the bag with his other hand, "it's cherry cola."

              maybe this kid isn't as bad as he seems, hyunjin thought. an idea pops into the older's head, "are you busy right now?" seungmin shakes his head.

"you wanna come in? i'm super bored because i'm cat-sitting for my aunt," hyunjin asks confidently, pretending to gag at the mention of his task for the weekend.

          a shocked expression falls over seungmin's face, but is quickly hidden with a smile, "sure!"

~
words: 387
(not edited)
i told you they'd get progressively longer, haha. i'm trying to make them longer but it's hard for me because it requires too much brain power, lmao. sorry for never updating, my motivation level is extremely close to non existent. anyways this is poop and i'm a sucky writer but i like doing it so whatever. remember folks, hydration is key💞🤧