Inroduction:

High school -a horrendous place to be, if you didn't already know-, is where my life is forthwith, at this moment. There are three exceeding groups of high school. There are your everyday geeks who are all about their school work, extra credit, and technology advantages. The preppy girl and the jocks of the school who will do anything in their power to shot you down and make your high school years heinous. The groups of kids who don't want to be labeled or arranged in any group-the outcasts-, and the group where I fall in , the prey. The prey is one of the lowest groups to be in ,especially in high school. Sometimes I have ambience that I could be dwelling in the book, Divergent.

My school happens to be the most racist school I have attended in all my years. Just because someone is half black and white doesn't. Give you acceptance to hate them and bully them constantly. I just happen to take the genes from my mother'a side and be short,and the shortest one in my school. I have big brown eyes, big lips, small forehead, big smile, curious mind, small nose, long brown curly hair -very, very curly- and worst of all I have a disease that doesn't allow my body to produce enough muscle to support my bones, so that's the reason why I'm only 100 pounds and I'm 15 years old. I always wonder if people are picking on me and bulling me because I'm one of the only black kids at the school or the fact that I look anorexic, which I'm not. My name, is Deja Brewer.