Chapter 2

xxxxDeja's Point of Viewxxxx

I awoke to the sound of my window breaking.

I noticed how my window is shattered to pieces leaving a trail to my bed. I sighed not giving one shit in the world about what could've happened and I grabbed my mustache tape but before I could even unravel some of the tape as I walked up to the window I heard a very familiar voice.
"Deja! Hey Deja!pst Deja!" It was Victoria calling from outside
"You dumbass! Did you break my window?!" I quietly yelled ,sticking my head the window
She held her hands together and looked down while shaking one of her feet behind her. "I didn't mean to brake it... I was throwing smaller rocks to get you attention at first but it didn't seem like that was working so I grabbed a bigger rock and threw it and it did that" she pointed to my window
"We'll forget the window why are you-" I glanced over at my clock on my nightstand "why are you here at two in the fucking morning?!" I yelled at her
"Be quiet Deja! I don't want anyone to see me!" She became anxious and begone to do the thing she does when she is about to cry, which is swaying side to side sucking her lips inside her mouth and looking up towards the sky.
"Dude....'' I put my head back into my room and opened my window, throwing my little ladder that I use to sneak out and I climbed down "what happened?" I asked as I jogged to her side and she shook her head and inhaled.
"It's nothing" she said looking away.
I grabbed both her shoulders and spun her to where her body was facing mine "look at me Vic" she shook her head, knowing that she was about to cry and she hates when people see her cry. Even me.
"C-Can you stay at my house...it's easier if I just show you...rather than tell you" I nodded as we began walking towards her house.
"Are you ready to see this?" She asked as if I was about to lay down in my own death bed
"That's what I walked here for so...I guess" I shrugged as she opened the door and what I saw didn't only wanna make me vomit everywhere ,but it made me curious to who would do this kind of thing. It was certainly out if the question...

[AN:// OKIE THAT WAS A LITTLE UPDATE IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS YOU KNOW MY POLICY TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG AND ILL CORRECT IT!!! ILL POST ON MY PROFILE MY SCHEDULE FOR UPDATING IN A LITTLE BIT SO GO CHECK THAT SHIT OUT ANYWHORE UM I GUESS THAT IS IT FOR NOW IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LOOOOONG!!! IM SOWY BUT IM A BUSY PERSON WITH NO LIFE.... MAKES ALOT OF SINCE XP LOL ANYWHORE STAY AWSOME MY LITTLE MUSCPIC BOXES!!!
QUESTION TIME!!!:
*in the picture do you see white and gold[HOW COUKD YOU SEE THAT OUT OF BLACK AND BLUE?!?!] or do you see black and blue?

-the actual dress is ugly as fuck but the true colors of the dress are
*drumroll*
BLACK AND BLUP XDDDD

I DON'T ALWAYS WRITE
BUT WHEN I DO
I DON'T
STAY CREEPY MY FRIENDS

BASSHEAD]