Chapter 7

Marco was gone.

It was something that shocked everybody.

Marco just up and left.

They had only seen him for a day or less and in that time, he had gotten into so much trouble.

Most of them believed, the next day, Marco would come back into class and apologise to MissSkolnick returning to the person he once was.

Who would have thought, he had another option?

And one so bold.

Everybody in school was talking about it for the next few days, many waited to see if Marco would actually come back or was he going to stick out and never come back.

With each day passing it looked, less and less likely.

Meanwhile, Star was forced back to Mewni with the promise that she would contact Marco's parents if she heard or saw any news from him.

Everybody could tell she was very depressed even Tom, could not cheer her up.

If only she could talk to Marco again.

She had no idea that Marco felt that way.

Marco was just walked around and was so energetic about everything that she didn't even see the hurting or how she had been taking advantage of him.

If she had one wish.

She wished that she could see Marco again, just so that she could tell him how much he actually meant to her and apologise.

Of course, she wanted him to come back but even she know how much trouble he would in and what other people would think and look at him.

But she had to try.

But there was no way to track him.

Wait.

No way?

Star rushed out of her room on a mission to find a certain spell.

Ch 7: Dark Star Backstory

Trackos Reality Porto's.

A spell that allowed the user to drive through anything, including different realities to follow the magic signature.

It was a Spell, mostly created by Hekapoo since she specialised in crossing worlds.

It was a spell, that required Star to go all out in her butterfly form.

After all, ripping through reality required a ridiculous amount of Magic that normal Star could not provide.

"Stay safe" Her mother said.

"I will" Star said.

"And I'll be right here for the ride as well," Tom said, he had volunteered to come with her.

"And don't forget about us," Said, Mr Diaz, in camping gear with his wife.

There was no way that they were going to miss having the chance to talk to their son, face to face.

They wouldn't take no for answer.

"Yes...them," Star said, to think there would come a day when she would actually be worried for Marco's parents when she had already taken them through the 'Forest of Certain Death'.

She didn't even know where they would end up.

Then her mother put a special two-way mirror in her hand.

"If you need any help, we'll be right there with you" Her father said.

"Thanks, dad," Star said before she said. "Now, everybody. Stand back"