thrity one

August POV:

I sat on the  kitchen stairs thinking about her, I puff the cigarette hard every bit of my instinct is begging me to stop bothering her but my heart stands like a rock not ready to accept the distance from her.

If a year ago somebody  told me I did be suffering like this for a girl I did say you are fucking crazy but now after meeting her I find myself in that situation.

Isn't it funny how we despise the one we love when they are close to our heart and when they choose to go you find them too important to lost.

I dailed her number which went repeatedly rejected I don't even know what would i say to her even if she picks up the phone maybe I just want to hear her voice.

The jerk have finally realise
That he love her..

*********      *******   ****

August POV

" would you love me forever"
" what if you forget about me.."
" catch me sloth.. "
" hey I love you so much.... "

I sat up on my bed with tears the memories are so fresh to be a dream.. Did I gain back the memories I have lost. There was us without hatred we were happy beyond description we smile with an open heart,  I could still picture her smiles,  i could see me looking at her smile and being proud that she was mine it was just like it happen yesterday..

I grab the phone and dailed her number just in case we were back to our happy days but nothing is certain in love she wouldn't pick the call which means she is till mad at me and our situation hasn't change. Than what about the memories that are partying in my head??. Was the old woman the same woman who made Aurora's wish come true?

*******       ********      *******

Aurora POV:

Doesn't he own a brain can't he get it that I am in no mood to talk to him I slip my phone to silent mode to avoid the temptation of picking up his calls.

Life have never being normal since the day he enter my life when will he finally disappear from my life and allow me some peace. I need some fresh air to shake off the jerk from my head.

I open the window and the jerk was seated on the courtyard bench with the phone on his ears. And why am I being swayed again just with the sight of him, he looks pitiful so what? It must be one of his petty tricks again.. And what does he want to even prove by doing all these..that he loves me?? Yah yah he really loves me which why he keeps hurting me..

I shut the windows and climb up to my bed I am not falling into the trap again.

You are not going out to meet him.. Aurora remember he is the jerk who hurt you again and again.. Who knows what he is up to ..

Okay enough !! That's it i am going out to know what he wants..

And be fooled again!! Grow up Aurora!!

What if he is being serious??

Serious and the jerk?? Do you still love him after what he did to you.. You are one pathetic nerd..

So what if he hurts me again??

True you have an iron heart that doesn't hurt so go on make a fool of yourself again..

After debating with my instinct i arrive to the conclusion that i want to go out and hear what type of words has he bought this time to impress me.

**********       ***********

August POV:

I sat on their courtyard bench and keep dialing the number that still went unanswered i want to know if the memories I had were real. I might go insane i were to set in a corner with them without knowing where are they coming from.

" i am really impress that you are still dialing my number but you have to keep up your effort because even if your fingers breaks i am not picking up your call... You have to show up in my house early in the morning to poison my day so what is it you have bought to enchant me.." She look pissed enough to eat me alive and I am certain the spell thing of back to the happy days was just my imagination.. so if it has only happen to me what does that suppose to mean?? Could we have fallen in love even without the spell?? Or am I being punish with the memories??

" I have got things to be done besides standing here talking to a overacting actor.. There must be a reason for you to be eager enough to be here at this hour" she added after getting no response from me.

" I think i got back my memories of our happy days.."

" you what?? Are you drunk again?? Is that all you have got  to show me.. Sorry but i am not impress that sounds lame.. " she cut me off rudely she sure must be thinking that I am making up another story but this time I am not fooling around with the memories that are driving me nuts.

" yesterday i met an old woman in the park.. She knew what was going on with me and even  talk about spells.. She offer to help but I decline.. This morning I woke and suddenly i remember the days with you " I narrated yesterdays event and what's going on with me hoping she sees some truth in it.

" well that was a great story but sadly it didn't touch me... You should have asked the witch to make me believe every word of yours.. If that's all you have got i am heading in.. And I would be grateful if you can stop this nonsense.." She laugh me off  like that was harry potter story and  the word i spoke were a normal thing when it's killing me inside.

" would you love me forever.. What if you forget about me.. Will you watch the sunset with me.. Catch.. Me ..sloth.. I'll love you... for..ever.."

***********           ***********