Chapter 4

Shawn's POV:

I woke up with my arm around Winter. I smiled deeply and took in a deep breath. It was around 10 so either we were gonna be late for school or just skip all together. More than likely, we'd skip. I could hear faint snores coming from Winter and her hair was crazy, which made it really sexy.

Even though I've only known her for a week, I have developed feelings for her.

"Hey retard." Taylor whisper-yelled throwing a pillow at me.

"What the heck do you want?"

"I want something to eat!!" He said, his stomach growling.

I was the only guy besides Cam who could cook and half the time, Cam doesn't wanna cook.

Winter slowly woke up and turned around toward me. She smiled but then had a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh my god. I fell asleep with a bunch of boys and my hair looks like crap. Don't look at me!" She laughed and threw a pillow over her face.

"I like your crazy hair." I said as she lowered her pillow.

"Thanks." She said, biting her lip.

God, she looked so hot when she did that.

Winters POV:

After what Shawn had told me, I began having this heart melting feeling in my chest. I think I like him, but how could I possibly? I met him a week ago.

But I was a huge fan even though he doesn't know that. I wasn't a typical fangirl, or a fangirl really at all, I just liked the Magcon Boys.

"I'm hungry." Taylor yelled, making everyone wake up.

"SHUT UP CANIFF." Nash threw a pillow at him.

I got up and went to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. After I was done, I made my way downstairs to make everyone breakfast.

My mom wrote a note on the fridge:

Gone to work for a week. Chad will take care of you. He stayed at a friends for a night. $100 under the cookie dish incase you want pizza. Have fun with those boys! ;)

love ya!

-mom

I laughed and rolled my eyes. She always leaves for her work. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I thought for sure it was Shawn, but it actually was Taylor.

"So, you can cook?" He winked. "Maybe.." I smiled.

"Just marry me right now." He laughed.

I looked at him and said, "Man. Two proposals in 2 days. You boys are really fast aren't you?" We laughed together.

"What are you making?" He asked. "Pancakes."

"OMG. PANCAKES ARE LIFEE." He yelled and I laughed at him.

He let go of my waist and I kept cooking.

After I was finished, I yelled that breakfast was done. All the boys came running downstairs.

"Blueberry, chocolate and original pancakes." I said, grabbing a plate and putting an original pancake on it. I sat at the long table. Shawn and Matt sat on each side of me, Nash in front of me and the rest of the boys filed the rest of the seats.

"What's the plans for today? Obviously we aren't going to school." I asked.

"Umm.. Do you all wanna go to the mall?" Nash asked. Everyone nodded and kept eating.

"Can we just live here?!" Cameron said, taking another bite of the pancakes.

"My mom doesn't care." I said.

It was true, she really didn't care if these boys lived with me. We had enough extra guest bedrooms for each room to have Atleast 2 people staying. My mom basically bought a mansion for her, Chad and I.

Oh crap! What would Chad think about it? He's really protective.

He can get over it.

"Winter! Are you alive?" Matt said, waving a hand in my face. "Sorry. What?"

"Would your mom really be cool if we lived here?" He asked.

"Yeah. She's gone most of the time anyways. The only problem is my brother, Chad.." I trailed off.

"Chad Marshall? That's your brother?!" Nash asked.

"Yeah..?"

"Dude, he's the coolest dude ever! I'm sure he wouldn't care." Nash said.

"What about your all's parents and stuff?" I asked all the boys. A few "my mom wouldn't care" came from the boys.

"Well, I'd still have to talk to my mom about it. She comes home in a week. Until then, you all can stay if you want. I just can't handle everyone sleeping on my bed. You all can sleep in the guest bedrooms." I said, laughing.

They nodded their heads.

After everyone was finished, we went upstairs to get ready. Everyone either changed in a bedroom or bathroom. I called my bedroom when we were sitting downstairs eating breakfast.

I changed into a "Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up" shirt, white high waisted shorts and a pair of navy blue Vans.

We all got my pennyboards from the garage and headed to the mall.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry, it's like 12:00 here in Kentucky. I dosed off trying to write this😂 anyways, comment what you think a good ship name would be for Winter and each of the boys!

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @cameronshoodie_

Thanks guys!❤️