Chapter 3

Winters POV:

The alarm clock woke me up from a deep sleep. I threw it at the wall and I think I broke it. I got up and went straight for my walk in closet. I picked out a floral dress that came up to my mid thigh and a pair of white sandals. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I brushed my teeth and then headed downstairs. I wasn't hungry so I sat down on the couch and waited for Chad. I went on my Instagram, and I had gained Atleast over 8 thousand followers. It kept beeping and bugging me. I knew the boys were famous, I just didn't know they were this famous. I went to Nash's Instagram and found an embarrassing picture of me. I was asleep and my hair was a mess.

His caption was:

Sleeping beauty at its finest!😜 @winterrgracee_

Most of the comments were positive and I decided to ignore the negative. By then, Chad told me to c'mon. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th period went by fast and before I knew it, I was eating lunch with all the boys. I sat in between Cameron and Shawn.

Shawn kept singing Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray in my ear, his cool breath making my skin crawl, but in a good way.

"There's a party Friday. You wanna go?" Cameron asked me.

"I guess. I only know you guys though. And I'm pretty sure the girls hate me, every single one of them." I laughed.

"That's fine. You can hang with me." Aaron winked. "In your dreams pretty boy." We all laughed at my comment.

The rest of the day went by and I had to get some work done on my room. I remodeled it and redecorated it because my mom couldn't. Every since dad died, she just couldn't do anything anymore, well besides work and take care of me and my brother.

I had taken a break and my phone beeped.

Nash- can you come over to Cams house?

Me- not today. I have to clean my room.

Nash- oh okay.

15 minute later, I heard a knock on the door. Who the heck would that be? By that time, all the boys were filing in my room. "You said you were cleaning your room. You need help?" Jack G asked. I just laughed and shook my head.

"I got it all done already. But how does a movie and popcorn sound?" I asked them, getting up.

"Heck yes!" Aaron said. They all layed on my bed and I went downstairs to get the popcorn.

"Who are those boys?" My mom wiggled her eyebrow. "My friends."

"Wait, you only have guy friends?" She turned to me and laughed. "Uh, yeah!"

I made a lot of popcorn and brought it up to the boys.

"Who wants popcorn?" I said. Everyone shot up and said, "ME!"

I gave everyone bowls and squeezed myself on my bed. Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron, Carter and Taylor were all piled on my bed, so I decided to sit by Taylor and Shawn. The boys put on Dawn of the Dead. I was scared so I buried my face in Shawn's chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

I fell asleep suddenly.

When I woke up, all the guys were asleep. It was around 3 in the morning so I guessed they were staying the night. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom. When I got out, all the guys were still asleep. I took in my surroundings.

Nothing but boys snoring quietly and bags piled up in a corner of my room. I guess they went to their house to grab clothes while I was asleep. I layed back down and put Shawn's arm back around me. Taylor was on my other side and he rolled to me and put an arm around me too. Oh great! All I need is 2 boys fighting in their sleep for me. I cleared my mind and feel into a deep sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry about updating like every other day! I figured thats when I'll update because I have other things to do. I might update tomorrow and not Thursday. I'm not sure! But please share my book and tell other people to read it! Thanks guys!❤️