Chapter 2

Winters POV:

"We're back!!" I said, throwing my bag on the floor and plopping down on the couch.

"Hey Winter, um.. I'm gonna have a few friends over tonight." Chad said. I looked up at him. "Fine by me. Just make sure you all leave me alone!" We both laughed.

I made my way upstairs and to my room.

My phone suddenly beeped as I layed on my bed.

Cameron- hey😉

Me- hey :)

Cameron- you wanna come hang out? (;

Me- eh. Idk, I just met you.

Cameron- oh come on. The boys will be here.

Me- fine..

Cameron- see ya soon!😛

I went downstairs to ask my mom.

"Hey mom! Can I go over to a friends house for a bit?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah hunny! Have fun."

I hugged her and went back upstairs to change. Cameron gave me his address and it was a block or two from my house, so I didn't need to ask Chad for a ride. I put on a yellow crop top, white high waisted shorts and a pair of light purple Vans. I grabbed my phone and headed for his house.

It was big, bigger than mine. As I got closer to the front door, I could hear laughing inside the house.

Oh great, I'm stuck with a bunch of boys.

I rang the door bell, and seconds later, Jack G answered the door.

"Oh hey Winter!" He stepped aside so I could come in. I smiled at him and seen 4 other boys I didn't know sit on the couch along with Jack J, Cameron and Taylor. Cameron patted the seat beside him, gesturing for me to sit. I went over and sat down.

It was dead quiet, awkwardly silent.

"This is Nash, Aaron, Shawn and Carter." Cameron pointed to each boy as he said their names. They all smiled at me. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Jack G asked. All the boys looked over at me. I nodded my head and put my head down. This was so awkward. "Okay. You wanna pick it?" He asked. "Nah. You can."

"WAIT. YOU SAY NAH?!" Nash yelled. "Yeah, or nah?" I clicked my tongue after I said yeah.

"OH MY GOD. JUST MARRY ME." He yelled and tackled me. I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Okay, okay." Aaron said, pulling Nash off me. By then, we were having a tickle fight. We both were laughing so hard that we were gasping for air. He held out his hand for me and I took it. Cameron decided to put on Mean Girls.

"Really?" I said as the movie started. I was sitting in between Cameron and Nash. "What?" He laughed.

"Typical white boy."

Throughout the movie, I ended up with my head on Cameron's lap and my feet on Nash's.

After the movie, my mom texted me and told me that I needed to be back. I got up and told the boys that I had to leave and everyone shot up and group hugged me. Cameron kissed me on the cheek and told me that he'd see me tomorrow. I smiled then I was on my way back home. Today was an eventful day. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, so I could get more comfortable around the boys.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey!😊 Sorry it took me like decades to write this! I was super busy with my grandma in the hospital & me moving houses. Anyways, comment where your from! I'm from Kentucky, USA. Thanks guys!💜