Doraemon Story 7: Nobita and Doraemon vs. THE VULTURE

Ledina's vulture had hurt doraemon and nobita. They needed to fight back! Doraemon had air cannon. He gave one to nobita too. The vulture kept hovering round and round over the room looking at both of them. Suddenly Doraemon started shooting with his cannon. Nobita did it too. The vulture swiftly escaped all the air bullets. It looked so easy for it. 'Now's my turn!' said the vulture in ledina's voice. It flapped it's wings a few couple of times and suddenly a small tornado formed in the room. It scattered all of nobita's comic books, pencils etc. and even made the shelf fall down. Hearing all this commotion, Nobita's mom and dad woke up. 'What's going on?' mom asked 'They should be asleep by now, i am going to check what are they doing, what's this commotion all about?' Doraemon knew mom was going to come. He quickly needed to think something. he took out one of his 20th century fake caller gadget and called the landline number. Nobita's house's phone rang. Mom was coming upstairs but got distracted by the call. She went downstairs again to see who called. 'Who could call at midnight?' she thought as she went. On the other side Doraemon told Nobita "I will talk with mom, till then you handle this bird!' Nobita nodded his head. Suddenly the vulture came with its claw towards nobita for a vulture claw kick but he bent down and escaped it. Sadly, the claw kick destroyed one of their doors and tore it apart. As nobita fought with the vulture he could hear doraemon say "Don't go upstairs! Talk with me!!!" He knew mom was coming. Suddenly he got lucky and the vulture got shot by the air cannon and broke out of the window, falling out in Nobita's garden. Mom came to his room. She widened her eyes. That night a scream could be heard 'NOBITAAAAAAAAA!' Nobita had now got to clean up his room just because of the vulture....