Doraemon Story 18: Monster's Den

They finally reached Ancient Japan and were ready to go to gigazombie's base. 'Ledina will start the ceremony in 2 days... we can rest here for today!' Doraemon said 'I have anywhere door this time so this time we won't need Pegasus or anything like that!' As soon as Doraemon told the word "Pegasus" a deep thing struck in Nobita's heart... a sad, deep feeling... He felt just sad. 'Let me explore a little!' he said, just to refresh the memories he had. All the rest nodded as Nobita made his way to explore. He went to their old ancient japan den house. Suddenly he found a mysterious black cape there. He went near it, suspiciously... He bent down and thought "This was not here earlier before" Suddenly the cape started glowing! Nobita was surprised, he stepped back! The cape floated into the air as the Monster emerged out of it. 'How luck, eh?' he told with a grin 'We both end up in the SAME timeline! HAhahahahahah! Now you are doomed' Nobita widened his eyes. He was terrified. He ran like a bullet train back to Doraemon friends. He was so scared he would win a race because he ran so fast! 'D-Doraemon!' he yelled 'The monster from the magical world is still in our den! He ended up in the same timeline as us!' 'What?' all of them asked, they were surprised. 'Let's go to see!' Doraemon told. All of them went there slowly. Doraemon and a shock gun and an air cannon in his hand just for safety. When they reached there, they saw nothing, not even the cape. 'Nothing is here, Nobita!' Suneo told, annoyed. 'B-b-but h-he was here!' Nobita stuttered. All of them just ignored him and went out of the den. Nobita was the only one who remained. The monster appeared again. 'Tricked? huh?' he laughed. Nobita was angry but couldn't do anything. He ran away again thinking "When Doraemon will know you are here, he will finish you forever!"