Doraemon Story 20: Doraemon and Nobita vs THE MONSTER

The monster had put everyone to sleep except for Doraemon and Nobita. Doraemon's gadgets were not even working a little in front of the great powers of the monster! 'I challenge you to a fight with me where we will just use spears!' Doraemon said. 'You can use a magical spear if you wan to since I and Nobita will be attacking you at the same time!' The monster laughed. 'I accept your challenge!' he said 'but this was your greatest mistake ever!' 'We will see!' Nobita yelled. Doraemon took out 2 spears out of his pocket and threw one to Nobita who caught it. Suddenly a magical glowing spear appeared in the monster's hands. Suddenly both of them came speedily towards him but he deflected both their attacked and bounced them back. Nobita fell to the ground. Taking this opportunity the monster let out an electric current which was purple in color out of his spear and it hit Nobita. It didn't hurt him that much but still... IT DID! Doraemon was furious. While monster attacked Nobita, Doraemon hit him with his spear right on his head. It didn't hurt him. He slowly turned back as Doraemon watched him with angry eyes. Suddenly Doraemon was being levitated by him and got thrown by him on the wall of the den. Now Nobita tried to attack but failed AGAIN! Suddenly Doraemon got an idea. He widened his eyes in happiness as he took out the small light. He turned it on and the light hit the monster... Now he was going to be SMALL. Instead, after some moments he became BIG! Doraemon suddenly checked what light it was. It was the BIG LIGHT! 'Oops!' he thought...