Part 2

I'm scrolling through ig when the whistle blows. Me & Carly have the same gym class so we normally partners. Twan in here to but across the gym with a different teacher our classes combine occasionally.

T💕- I see you big sexy👀

Me- Stalker Alert😅 My Boyfriend Gone Get Mad.

T💕-Damn right I would

Me- You Thought I Was Talking About You Yiiiikes. 😬

I turned my phone off and got to laughing

"I KNOW YOU AIN'T TURN YO PHONE OFF PLAYING AND SHIT" Twan yell from the other side of the gym. I got to hollering and showed Carly the messages. Our teacher started talking and telling us our lesson plan. We gone be running the track and these sweatpants and Memphis weather don't mix. I ask to go change and the teacher says yeah. I look at Twan and he making Kissy faces down to me I started crying. I run in and go change into some shorts. When I get back the classes is already outside so I guess we are combined today. The teacher is naming off stretching partners and I walk up behind my boo cause we always partners.

"Hey suga daddy #6" I say tapping on twan making him turn around.

"Don't play with me what boyfriend was you talking bout Tf" He says deadass serious I start cracking up.

"Boy you know I was just playing Gimme a hug you big baby" I open my arms all the way up

"Mane gone Ian hugging you " He say smacking my hands down. I poke my lip out .

"Fine lemme Lone" I say turning around and walking off till I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head and look at him.

"Stop being cute you know I be playing bae" He say kissing my cheek

"Nawl gone somewhere " I say rolling my eyes

"You know I wanna hug my baby stop playing " He say turning me around putting his head in my neck.

"BLACKWELL!" his teacher yelled for him. He smacked his teeth pecked my cheek

"I'll be back bae his old ass always on me" He let me go and ran across the turf and I just sat down on my phone. Hearing Twan argue with his teacher.

"Mia?"

"Who are you ?" I asked getting up looking for Twan.

"Your gym partner for today.... " He trailed off

"Um I'll be back " I said walking over to my teacher. Then I heard Twan

"Ian working with that scallywag! " Twan said to his teacher

"Your not working with your girlfriend either " He argued back talking bout me

"Y'all bugging if you think I'm finna stretch out some weird domestic animal looking female "

"You gone stop talking about me like I'm not right here tf " Some girl said to Twan. This where I intervene.

"And you not gone talk to my nigga like he a goofy tf" I say walking in front of Twan crossing my arms.

"He not finna talk about me any type of way so" She said rolling her neck.

"If you look like a hermit crab accept it sus but don't come at my nigga for pointing it out " I respond

"Girl bye"

" Bye Rosco the rhino" I say smartly turning to Twan while the whole gym class cracked up.

"Now you stop Trynna pair him up with other females before you get me kicked out this school " I say to his teacher

"You tell em bae they got us bent today" Twan says wrapping his arm around my shoulder

"Who you telling they gone pair me up with this square ass nigga " I Say no offense to him tho.

"Not in them shorts I think the fuck not matta fact why you wearing em anyway " He Says

"Boy it's hot gone somewhere" I say smacking my lips

"Excuse me married couple start your laps on the track" The teachers say to us. We start running well he starts running I was on his back which got us 3 Extra laps. At least lunch is coming soon cause I'm hungry already and sore.

"Bae my legs hurt " I whine for the 100th time to Twan jogging beside me.

"You fine bae I'll carry you everywhere afta this okay just finish. " We finally get done and as promised he carried me to the locker room mugging the teacher who was Fina say something about it. He set me down by the locker room doors and started hugging me. I was giggling like a mess .

"Move I'm sweaty " I Say

"Idc I miss hugging on you"

"Yo Clingy self was just all up on me not even 15 minutes ago"

"I like being on my baby aaaaand I don't say nun when you all up under me "

" Cause I be cute " I said in a duh tone.

"Whateva go clean up ima do the same but I'll be here when you done " He said leaning against the wall

"Okay" I say turning around finna walk in till I'm pulled back.

"Gimme my kiss" He say looking down at me I step on my tip toes and wrapping my arms around his neck slipping my tongue in his mouth and he wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Uh uh y'all better stop before I have to give y'all a low level referral" A Teacher laughs down the hallway I peck his lips and walk into the locker room. I get cleaned up and everything then walk out the locker room. I don't see Twan so I kept walking and seen him leaned against the wall talking to that girl from earlier. I go back inside the locker room and get Carly.

"Peep this" I say pointing out Twan and that girl.

"Aw hell nawl what we gonna do bout this " She whisper yelled at me. I pull her arm and we walk right past them.

"Bae!" Twan yelled from behind me. I just kept it pushing to next period. Fuck him.

Vote😇
Comment 😘
Writing Long Chapters Be To Much Especially Since I Write Them On My Phone 😭.
1,027 Words