T H I R T Y - E I G H T

PART -1

Hyung Shik hadn't expect it to turn out to this way, and this was definitely a huge blow for Taehyung and he wondered how things will now unfold. But Taehyung was rather calm at this which Hyung Shik found surprising. HMm so I need to get those two right hands, don't worry kid we'll surely get them sooner. As for now you guys will have a good time at the police station and will be convicted in a few days!"

"Now that we told you their names can't you leave us alone, we told you we were given orders we didn't do it on our own" the guys pleaded. But Taehyung didn't listen to them and the officers pulled them inside the police car and took them.

As soon as they left, Taehyung and Hyung Shik went back in their car, their ride was very silent and Hyung Shik decided to remain silent because he didn't want him to know that he was aware of it beforehand! But then a phone call broke the long silence "Taehyungie it's me, when are your returning back? Have you found out anything?" he asked him. "I'm driving I'll call you back later" the older said and hung up.

Hyung Shik realized that Taehyung was putting up a front to avoid breaking down but it could be seen how badly he was affected and respected his personal privacy. Taehyung dropped him at their hideout and left immediately before giving him any time to ask anything.

+

"Where's Tae?" Jungkook questioned. "He needed to get something from the office so he'll be back in an hour or so" Hyung Shik replied and then messaged Jungkook on his phone

I have to talk to you about something, come out

Okay

*

"What's wrong?" the younger asked. "Taehyung found out about Park Jimin!" he said and Jungkook was taken aback for a moment "What did he say?" he asked stammering, "Nothing, he tried to show nothing was wrong and that he wasn't affected but I know he was his best friend and no matter how much he hides it, it's still seen." He explained to Jungkook but he was still sad "Go talk to him, he needs someone close at a time like this, don't worry we can put a hold on this until he gets better" he suggested.

"Any idea where he will be? And as far as I know him, he won't put a hold on this so please continue with the others and stay alert and let me know if I am needed" Jungkook asked."Ayanggyo bridge, he often goes there when he feels down or he goes to Jin. And kid I'm the policeman here so I know I have to alert" he says teasingly "Arraseo Arraseo, thanks I'll go meet him."

+

Jungkook called Jin on the way to meet Taehyung

"Jin Hyung did Tae call you?"

"Aani, whae?"

"He got to know about Jimin so I thought he would come to you. Anyways tell me if you get a call, don't call him because I'm going to meet him"

"Arraseo"

+

AYANGGYO BRIDGE

Jungkook stopped his car as soon as he saw Taehyung standing and looking over the lake, He then went up to him and put a arm around him "Ohh it's you!" Taehyung said surprised at how he did know where he was "Hmm yes it's me." He didn't know how to start talking so he just went with the flow. "Nice view right! I come here usually it's a peaceful view and calming" Taehyung continued "Tae, lets go to the park, its noisy here" he said and pulled him to his car.