IV - Sleep

11:45 PM

I'm still not over it. Why am I not dead yet? I can't believe I'm still able to be here laying in bed with my phone on my hand. It just doesn't make any sense.

Knock knock..

"Hey Ash? Can I come in?"

Oh it's Celine.

"Yeah sure come in"

Why isn't she asleep yet? She has school tomorrow. Me? No school for me, not a good thing. I hated school but not going to school feels weird to me. Especially when I'm supposed to.

"I thought you might want some company, and I can't sleep." Celine pats me.

"Yeah same I can't sleep too.. You have school tomorrow right?"

"Yea.." She's casually scrolling down her Instagram feeds. I wish I could too, my social media's probably filled with hate messages and threats right now.

"Hey, why don't you just go to sleep? It's almost 12 AM-"

"I sleep at 12 AM or even later a lot, Ash. I'm not a baby. I know it's not a good thing sleeping late but it's not like I can't hear my alarm."

Smart.

"Well Celine I'm kinda sleepy now, I'm gonna go to sleep!"

"Can I stay in your room tonight Ash? Pleaaaaseee!! My room is so cold!!"

I knew it. I miss this Celine. She always wanted to sleep in my room when she was little. Who knows why, I mean my room's pretty comfortable I gotta say. I miss my childhood, everything was a-okay and fun.

"Hey Ash? Please! Can I?"

"Yeah Yeah sure get your pillows and stuff we're gonna build a fort!"

"REALLY ASH? I'M NOT 5!"

"Come on it'll be fun just like when we were small, Celine!"

We're going to have a major nostalgia really soon. I missed doing this. I used to think it was just some routine we do as kids, I never knew it was that fun. Gosh. I suddenly miss dad. Hey dad, your son is here bringing back old memories with his sister! I hope it's going to be fun, I miss playing with you and Celine. Wait for us there dad, we love you. You're our superhero.

"Let's build a fort!!"

I love seeing Celine so excited and happy like this.

"Hell yeah!"

I still remember how we used to build the fort. It was so simple, it wasn't perfect but it was the best for us. We would even sleep in it when we got tired. The coziest fort. We named it 'The Whitmans' Fort' isn't that cool? I used to braid Celine's hair in the fort and she'd mess up my hair then end up making it very fluffy, Eat PB & J sandwiches, watch our favorite shows, take a nap, play with Celine's old barbie dolls and so on.

The fort's almost done. It looks just like what it used to be. Celine's jumping up and down, she looks so excited to do all the fun things in the fort. Me too. I miss feeling this happy. I hope dad could be here and play with us but he's in a better place now.

“Hey Celine the fort's done.. but I'm kinda sleepy so I think I'm gonna sleep first 'aight?”

“Fine go sleep,”

“Don't stay up too late okay? You need to go to school”

It's finally bed time. Well for me, Celine's still up for whatever reason. I hope it's gonna be a "great" day for me tomorrow and I hope I'll start it with a "big smile" because Ashton Whitman sure is a happy human being. What am I saying, this is full nonsense I'm just gonna go to sleep. Good night.

Sleep Tight Pretty Boy!
+15 HP

Now what the fuck? Whatever that shit called me a pretty boy now I can sleep peacefully.

No wait I wonder if Celine saw that, or at least heard the little noise it made. Should I ask her? Nah, if I ask her she's just gonna say I'm out of my mind. It's none of her business anyways if I ask her I'm just gonna annoy her. Shit's weird as fuck.

What if I'm just high this whole time? Nah I don't even do drugs. Maybe I AM crazy. Eh whatever.

“Go to sleep Ash..”

Oh shit I forgot. Wait she's the one who's actually supposed to sleep it's school week!

“No, you. It's school week Celine! Get off your phone and go to sleep. Now,”

“Ugh FIIINE”

Well that was easy I thought she'd just ignore me and keep on going through her phone. I mean I sounded like an angry dad so I guess that's how. Sorry Celine but it's school week I don't want you to be late and I don't want people to boo you because you're late.

Not Sleeping Yet? It's Late Hun!
-5 HP

WHY AM I GETTING THE BLAME? Ugh whatever it's just a stupid floating panel.. Fine I'll sleep that was my intention all along anyway, and what's with these "new words" with the panels they were like so formal and shit before. Eh who cares.

hi sorry for the super late update and the super short episode hehe I was bbuusssyy and no one even reads these so.. yeah just enjoy this i guess! have a splendid day sisters!