Chapter 19

Axle opened the door to see Troy and Ethan standing there. Axle sighed hating the fact that they come in his house. Every. Single. Day. But since they're Liam's friends and it's hard to say no to Liam, he lets them in.

Liam emerges with a plain hoodie and some joggers. Troy and Ethan smile as they sit on the couch with Liam. Axle just scrapes off the burnt eggs into the trash as he mumbles thinking out loud but no one hears him. Liam looks at Axle walking into the hallway later on disappearing as Troy and Ethan talk to Liam. They notice how Liam isn't paying any attention to what Troy and Ethan are saying at all.

"Liam!" Ethan shouts softly.

"Huh?" Liam snaps back into reality.

"What was Axle mumbling about?" Troy asks.

"No, I called his name cause he wasn't paying attention to us." Ethan frowns looking at Troy.

"I don't know...but he's always mumbling." Liam smiles and shrugs then looking away only for his smile to disappear and change into a worried look.

"Just like you guys aren't paying attention to me right now!" Ethan groans.

"Hush hush now." Troy says. Ethan folds his arms looking away making an upset face.

"Maybe, you should check on him." Troy suggest.

"Hello? Is there anyone listening to me?" Ethan asks feeling invisible.

"It's not like he'll tell me anything..." Liam says looking down sadly. Liam still doesn't know anything about Axle's life. He feels shut out, and pushed away. He feels saddened at the fact that Axle got upset with him for not trusting in him while he's doing the exact same thing.

"Hey. Guys. Remember me?" Ethan waves.

"You guys should work on that..." Troy also suggest.

"He can be a little short tempered, especially when he talks about his life...and emotions."

"Guys." Ethan carries the y.

"Well, push it a bit. Not too much. Just a little. He's never lost his temper on you. Just for you." Troy smiles at the last part making Liam realize what he was smiling about.

"Hey gUys."

"Oh.." Liam says softly thinking hardly about it.

"Yeah...you see now?" Troy asks.

"Yeah."

"HELLO?" Ethan says fed up with the invisibility.

"Oh, sorry Ethan." Liam smiles, basically forcing Ethan to forgive him.

"I wanted to say we hooked up last night." Ethan says unenthusiastically as he sighs since his excitement has been lost.

"OH...yeah that's why we came here. To tell you we're dating." Troy smiles happily. Liam raises his eyebrows and smiles cutely.

"That's so great!" Liam says feeling so happy for them. Troy sees Axle come in with a red face and veins popping out in anger as he grabs a cold bottle of water from the fridge, which he almost broke, and went back into the hall.

"You should calm him down." Troy says grabbing Ethan's hand, and helping him stand up, as they get ready to go so they'll give the two some privacy.

"What? Why me? I don't even know what he's mad about." Liam frowns.

"Because you're the only that can." Troy smiles, leaving Liam dumbfounded. Ethan waves as they walk out the door. Liam sighs and rubs his eyelids. Liam looks towards the hallway gulping and blushing. His heart rate rises not knowing what will happen. Axle nor Liam likes confrontation. Liam begins to walk down the hallway and ends up in Axle's room. The door creaks causing Liam to mentally shoot himself, while Axle looks up at Liam. Once they make eye contact Liam immediately regrets opening the door.