One Life One Chance

October 5, 1998 It was a beautiful sunny day and kids where outside playing, while I was stuck in bed sick. While I groaned in discomfort, my dad walked in with a cup soup and handed me it then said,

''I hope you get better soon.'' Then walked out my door and the back door which was, a foot away. He had a bit of a scowl on his face witch was no surprise because, he had to watch me and ash my two year old brother. Plus hes not a people person any way. About five minute later I heard the crackling of fire which was weird, because my dad wasn't home to watch it.

And like any 5 year old would do  I went  to check it out. Once I got of bed and walked out my door I froze. There was fire every! I was even more worried when I noticed my brother was gone. Just when I was abut to crawl in a corner and lose all hope, a shiny vulpix jumped out of no were and dragged me in the back yard. The last thing I saw was my brother sleeping soundly unharmed.

"Wake up Corrie you don't want to be late for work." I jump awake with an aching head ache to greet me. I held my head with both hands 'good thing the lights are not turned on.'  Vulpix jumps on to the bed bringing me my cloths and brush. "Thanks girl." I  say patting her head. Once I brushed my sea foam blond hair and get my cloths, I went to eat breakfast. After I  finished breakfast I gave my leftovers to Vulpix  and set off for work.