Answering

Corries POV,

 After we got back from the interruption I went to the guest room and looked out the boucany. I was starting to have a head ache so I went in side and buried my face in a pillow. After the head ache passed I fell asleep. I wasn't sure how long I was slept but it looked to be about 8 am  so, I decided to get up And eat breakfast. Just before I got the door someone opened it and it hit me right in the head.'Great found a new way to start up my head ache. And i'm going to have a bruise.' I held my head in pain. Vulpix jumps out then I see coal.

"are you ok!?" He ask. I scowl at him for a minute then I went back to the bed and did the same thing I did last time.

" Oh and um, i'm not okay." I mutter. 

"Is there any thing I can do.''  He asks.

"You can leave." I replied with my face in a pillow.

"Other than that. And whats wrong any way." He questions. 'Doess he ever shut up or stop asking questions?'

"I have a migraine that effects both sides of my brain witch usually it effects one. And because of that i'm dying a slow death." I answer. When I look up he looked shocked witch was no surprise. He ended up hugging me. Although I was thinking about pushing him away I just didn't want to. I layed in bed beside him, and we both stared at each other.

Coals POV,

I was crushed when she told me she was dying slowly. I wanted to help but I knew I coudn't even if I tried. After she feel asleep I started to feel tears running down my cheeks. I went out to her boucany with Vulpix following me.

"Why does she have to be the one that die? Why can't it be me?" I ask the universe.

" I just don't want to lose you to." I say.

------------------------------------------------Flash Back------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was five and I was playing with my eight year old sister out side in the yard when we heard sirens then my mom and dad told us to get in the cellar. My sister tugged me in the cellar and held me close.

" Sissy, are mommy and daddy coming? And whats happening?" I ask. Right after I  said that I heard screeches and screams. I started crying because of the terrible sounds. Once I started crying sis started to calm me down.

"Shh every things going to be ok" she says trying to convince her self about it. The next morning I woke up and my sister wasn't there so I decided to check out side and when I did there was nothing left.

"Sissy, are you there?" I yelled. No responce. I whent back in the cellar and sat  in a corner and cryed.

------------------------------------------------------Flash Back Over-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood at the boucany for the rest of the time being waiting for her to wake up.