Chapter 3

Brooks pov

All the boys have gone out for coffee, and I decided to stay back because I knew it was going to be awkward between me and jack.
My anxiety is getting worse ,so is my depression and my panic attacks are growing more frequent. Jack hasn't spoken to me for.......6 weeks!!! I CANT COPE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!

No ones pov

Brook lies on the floor struggling to breath while crying and screaming. He needs help. He wished he'd have got the coffee as well. He hears Mikey singing to himself and he tries to scream louder. He hears running and Mikey bursts into the room and kneels next to him.
"Dude! Are you ok??" Mikey shouts, concerned.
Brooklyn is still screaming and tears are pouring down his cheeks.
"BROOKLYN!" Mikey shouts. "CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
Brooklyn grabs mikeys arm and digs his nails in as hard as he can. He can feel a warm substance on his hands.
"Ow!!!" Mikey shouts, "Brooklyn , feel free to squeeze me as hard as you can but please do it a bit lighter!!!"
Brook just squeezes tighter.
Mikey screams and yanks his arm away.
"Oh no...what do I do?" Mikey says.

Mikey gets out his phone and diles 999.
"999 what's your emergency?" Says the person on the other side of the phone.
"Please , I need a paramedic!!!! My friend is having a panic attack!!!" Mikey says , tears filling his eyes. Brooklyn is his best friend.
"Ok , calm down. Tell me exactly what happened." Says the person on the phone.
"Well...I came back to the flat about 15 minutes ago and just heard screming and I came in and he was led on the floor screaming and crying!" Mikey says , "I don't know what to do!!!"
"Ok. We will send someone to you. What is your adress?" The person says.
Mikey tells her the adress , and in 5 minutes , an ambulance is there.
"Brooklyn , you'll be ok buddy.." Mikey says , tears filling his eyes.