Chapter 5

Jack's pov:
Oh my goodness....brooklyns in hospital! I really really hope he's ok...I care about him so much! I spoke to Mikey and all he said was
"Brooklyn , panic attack , 999 , here we are "
I hugged Mikey and told him everything's going to be fine. He's one of my best mates , I have to make sure he's ok. I go back to the ambulance , but I am cut off by a paramedic .
"Sir , we are about to take him to hospital , you can only come if you have any relation to him or his boyfriend , which I highly doubt you are." The paramedic says.
I can't believe he just said that to me. What a bitch!
"Please sir..." I say.
"NO! DONT YOU GET THE PICTURE? NO!!!! PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE BEFORE I AM FORCED TO CALL THE POLICE!" The paramedic screams.
What the fuck? I just asked him if I could come to the hospital with my best mate twice , and then he fucking thinks he has the right to explode on me like that?!?
"EXCUSE ME SIR BUT WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCKING EXPLODE ON ME LIKE THAT?!" I scream at him, "THAT MAN IN THERE IS MORE THAN MY FRIEND! SO FUCKING LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!"
"If he's more than your friend , what is he to you then?" The paramedic says, furious.
"He...he..." I stutter.
"He what?!?!" The paramedic barks.
"HES MY BOYFRIEND OK?!?!" I explode. "HAPPY NOW?!?"
"I'm sorry sir , I shouldn't have treated you that way...." The paramedic apologises. "I didn't realise...I shouldn't have jumped to a conclusion like that... my sincerest of apologies sir."
"It's fine , I had no right to explode on you like that , I'm just really worried about him." I say , tears in my eyes.
"It's fine, I get it a lot," The paramedic says,"please step inside the vehicle , we should probably hear to hospital now."
I step inside and sit next to brook , clutching his hand.
"It's ok buddy , you'll be fine..."

*sorry I haven't published in a while I have been really busy ,I'll try and keep on top of it
Also I'm so happy , I'm meeting the boys in 8 days!!! See you in Birmingham boys!🌵🐝🙈👾🍀*