Chapter 14

WARNING! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CUTTING OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS , PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.
On with the story.
Ryes PoV:
I roll up my sleeve. I hold the knife to my skin and feel the cold metal against me.
"You deserve this." The voices in my head tell me.
" you are a MONSTER."
"You are WORTHLESS."
"No one needs you."
"You will never be forgiven."
"Just end it all."
I push the cold metal into my skin making the first , deep cut. It felt good. I deserve this. I do it again. And again. And again.
"no one will care if you die."
"You deserve every bad thing that happens to you."
"YOU MONSTER."
"You killed your own friend."
"Just. End. It."
I cut more and more because I deserve it , I am a horrible person. My arm is covered In blood and my hoodie is soaked through.
I wash my arm under the tap and take my hoodie off and throw it in the bin.
I look down at my arm. Cuts everywhere. I deserve every single bit of pain I go through.
————————————————————————
Brooks POV:
I'm laying in the hospital bed , extremely bored. I buzz for the nurse.
"Yes Brooklyn?" She says smiling.
"I'm really bored , please can I have a walk around?" I ask politely.
"Well , you do only have memory loss...do you remember the rules we taught you a couple days ago?" She says.
"Yes ma'am." I say smiling.
She beams at me. "Good good. Well , feel free to walk around."
I get up off of my bed and walk down the long corridors.
I walk past the surgery room , and see someone led on the bed being operated on.
There is two people watching the surgery happen.
I knock on the door to the observation part that is closed off from the rest of it.
"Who are you and what do you need?" The doctor says to me.
"Can I watch Please?" I say.
"Hmm...ok..." He says to me.
I go up and stand next to him.
"What happened?" I ask.
"He got stabbed in the neck." The doctor says.
"Oh my god..." I mutter.
"I know. The people that were at the scene said it was their mate and that it was accidental." The doctor says.
"Have you found out who did it?"
"Not yet. He allegedly fled from the scene." The doctor says , a hint of anger in his voice.
I see the man they are operating on. I see his face. I recognise it...from somewhere....
"What's the patients name ,sir?"
"Jack Duff."
Then it all comes flooding back to me.