Chapter 4

Melody's P.O.V

All my classes today were fun. I laughed a lot and even tho I had every class with Niall he stayed with his friends and Lucas was super funny and made me laugh so hard to day I almost peed myself. what I learned today Lucas and I are new besties! And he is one sassy motherfucker but that's what I love about him.

Now it's time for valley ball. And I'm so happy. I put on a dark purple sports bra and a pair if black spandex. and then my nike shocks. I go out side and see all the football players siting beside the volley ball court.? Huh.? I walk over to kaitlynn and Rosey to see if they know why the football boys are here.

Me;" do you know why the football players are here.?"

Rosey;" their coach isn't here today. So our new coach said she would watch them. And their gonna enjoy it to I think because we're playing valley ball and she's making us work out like a mother fucker."

Me;" really.? "

Kaitlynn;" yeah we're running laps with them and Mel I think all guys will be behind you cause you got and ass on you like Kim kardasian" Rosey busted out laughing going "omg so funny but so true!!"

•whistle noise•

Coach;" alright lady's!! Let's play a game"

Then she there's the ball to me

•30 min later•

Coach;"alright let's run boys an girls both three laps!!! Have fun"

We started running and since me kaitlynn and Rosey were all on the track team we ran faster then everyone

Rosey;" melody you do realize everyone of the football players are watching you run right.?"

Me;" yeah that's why Imma make this fun"

Kaitlynn;" what are you going to do.?"

Me;" you'll see " I said winking and running faster to get ahead father and that's when every one of the boys ran faster too.

I got done and bent over to "tie my shoe"

And when I got up I looked back and all the guys were dead stare looking at my butt so I walked away with a sway of my hips an went to my door and got in my bra and undies and went for the bathroom to shower (track got canceled coach was sick)

I heard Niall walk in and he was grunting like he was tried. I'm not ganna lie Niall was hot and I wish I was a slut because I would love to get with him but I'm not I'm a really shy person. And I'm not a whore so yeah.. but I wouldn't mind him being my first boyfriend. I was washing my hair when I hear the bath room door open and close I didn't think anything of it so I rinsed my hair and slaved my legs an under arms and got out I dryed myself off but I couldn't find my clothes and that's when It hit me niall opened the door and took my clothes. I walked out of the bath room and walked into our room so see Niall on his bed acting like nothing happened

Me;" Niall where are my clothes.?"

Niall;" I'll give them to you only if you be my girlfriend."

Me;"Niall you do realized you would be my first boyfriend. And that means you can't hoe around."

Niall;" Melody you do realize I like you right.? And I know I will be and that's what makes it special. And I don't care about those one night stands.. That's exactly what they are "ONE" night"

Me;" okay fine now where are my clothes.? And did you take my dirty clothes to.?"

Niall;" Thierry under your pillow. And yeah but I think I'm keeping this lace undies" he said holding up my red lace underwear.-.

Me;" Niall- ehh never mind I don't care keep them just don't be weird about it."

Niall;" will do"

With that I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. And what my clothing is light pink spandex and a black tanktop I went bak into our room to see niall pushing our beds together .

Me"what are you doing.?"

Niall;" making our beds one big bed. Because believe it or not I'm a cuddlier. And do you want to watch a movie.?"

Me;" oh and I like to cuddle to :) and yeah make it a good movie, I'll get the drinks and snacks"

After that we had a cuddling night, an we fell asleep.. And to be honestly that's the best I've ever slept. and I think I might be in love with Niall

✨✨✨✨

Hope you like it it's 4:30 am an I'm updating and I will update later. When I wake up again night/morning my loves

MeadowElizabeth xx:)