chapter 3

(In Iruka's classroom)

Everyone was shocked as they looked at Naruto. That was not a dobe that was a powerful man standing before them. They were also shocked about Sakura. She looked damn sexy enough to give not only Ino, but cute hinata a run for her money.

"Prove that you're Naruto," said Shino standing up making everyone gasp.

"Come now Shino you knew that I was holding back and still am holding back, but if you insist Shino. Clone Jutsu," said Naruto making the hand signs for the clone. The clone came out a flop.

"See. You shouldn't doubted my big brother Ino," said Sakura only for Ino to charge at Naruto with a kunai.

"YOU BASTARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SAKURA!" yelled Ino leaving up to her name and charging like a boar.

"Sakura be a dear would you and stop Ino?" said Naruto with a grin.

"You owe me later Naruto. You knew what this will be payment enough," said Sakura as she knocked the Kunai out of Ino's hand and pinned her to the wall.

"Sakura what the hell?" said Ino trying to get free only for Sakura to push up against Ino roughly. Sakura stared at Ino with a hungry gaze.

"This is how I really am Ino. Always have been this way always will be this way. I hate my Mother and Naruto's been like a brother to me for years now," said Sakura as she felt Ino's nipples start to get hard. "Oh my Ino is this turning you on? Being dominated by another female so badly," said Sakura as she took one of her hands of Ino's and started to kneed her left breast.

Sakura kissed Ino full on the lips, but then pulled back and kissed Ino on her neck and gently bit it."S-sakura stop I-it pl-please S-Sa-kura," moaned out Ino. Ino would never admit it, but she was liking this beyond belief.

"Oh Ino your getting wet," said Sakura moving her hand from Ino's breast to under her skirt. Sakura started to lightly finger Ino. "What's wrong Ino? Going crazy from all the pint up desire you have for me? All you have to do is say Sakura please fuck me because I'm your loyal little bitch," finished Sakura with a smirk as she kissed Ino's neck again.

Ino was panting slightly and whimpering. "Sakura please fuck me like…," just as Ino was about to finish Naruto appeared next to Sakura.

"You can play with Ino later. Iruka will be in the room in a few minutes," said Naruto.

"Why did you have to ruin my fun Brother?" asked Sakura letting Ino go and removing her hand from under her skirt making Ino's knees buckle. Sakura then bent down and shoved her tongue into Ino's mouth, before pulling back with a grin. "We'll finish this another day Ino," finished Sakura with a wave of her hand

Now everyone was yet again shocked. Sakura kissing Ino was hot, but the things Sakura just did to Ino was just damn sexy. Many boys and one Hyuga female were sporting bloody noses. Said Hyuga was imaging a foursome with two blondes and the pink haired girl. Shikamaru had just helped Ino back to her seat when Iruka walked into a quiet class.

"Weird. Alright I'm sure you don't want to hear the speech about responsibility to your village so let's move on to teams.

"Teams 1-6 are random. Team 7 will be Kiba Inuzuka, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno…" Many of the fan girls groaned at this. And lastly Naruto Uzumaki Hellsing," said Iruka.

"Wait why do they get an extra member that's not me?" asked some random whore fan girl.

"Balance. Only 30 people were to graduate, but Naruto makes 31 so we had to put him somewhere," said Iruka. "Team 8 will be Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburama, and Sai. Team 9 is random; team 10 will be Ino-shika-cho. Your sensies will be here after lunch," said Iruka as everyone walked out except Kiba, Naruto, and Sakura.