chapter 2

Naruto sat in the Hokage's office, while Iruka was taken the Hospital to get treated for his injuries. Sarutobi lit his pipe and took a small drag. Naruto knew that when Sarutobi did that he was in lecture mode.

"First of all Naruto I would like to congratulate you on not only becoming a Genin, but getting it on a field promotion. I must say it's been a few years since one was given. The last one given out was to the Fourth Hokage," said Sarutobi making Naruto's eyes go wide. "Next up I'd also like to tell you that you completed two missions. Exposing a traitor and protecting Village secrets. The first being a mid B-ranked mission and the second being a high S-ranked mission. You will be paid the mission pay for both which comes to just over 340000 ryou," said Sarutobi making Naruto's eyes wide.

Naruto calmed down and looked at Sarutobi. "Excuse me Old Man, but can you tell me about the seal that said Hellsing?" said Naruto remembering the feeling of power it held and the voice he heard in his head.

Sarutobi's eyes went wide hearing that name. "Naruto the House of Hellsing is older then any Clan in this village in fact it predates most of the hidden villages the oldest being the Village Hidden in the Cloud. Them going back to just over 300 years ago. All I know is that the head of House at the time had something sealed into the scroll and we assumed that only the heir of Hellsing could release it. Why?" asked Sarutobi as Naruto pulled out one of his guns.

"Because I think I'm the heir of the Hellsing Family," said Naruto with a grin shocking the Hokage.

"This kid is going to give me a heart attack one day and i haven't even finished the first Come Come Paradise book set yet," thought Sarutobi taking a drag of his pipe.

"Then you are the head of the noblest family in Konoha at this moment in time. The Council will have to be informed of this right away," said Sarutobi fearing the paper work that was sure to come later.

"Do we have to inform those pricks?" asked Naruto crossing his arms.

"As much as I hate to say it they must be informed of your family status. It may causes problems if no one knows and the Civilian Council will want your Clan up and running. Also the Academy starts on up again in a week so be there on time to find out who's on your team," said Sarutobi looking at some paperwork.

Naruto grinned. "You knew me old man," said Naruto walking out

"That's what has me worried," said Sarutobi taking another drag of his pipe

(Naruto's Home)

Naruto smiled as he walked into his apartment building. The last owner died about a year after Naruto moved in. After that happened not many people stayed except for a kind lady who was a retired Shinobi and liked Naruto. Naruto 'convinced' Sarutobi to by the place or his wife was going to find out about his little orange book collection that was behind the picture of him.

The apartment was blue in color, but Naruto lived in the pent house on the fifth floor. It covered most of the top floor after he knocked in a few walls. The walls of his penthouse were sea blue to match his eyes. On the far wall was a long black couch, near the door sat a roundabout couch, closer to the hallway leading to his room was a bar that he set up. It also helped that the kitchen was next to the bar. He walked down the hallway and into his room.

His room was rather normal. He had a king sided bed with red sheets, books and scrolls on a 5 shelf bookcase, a small desk with notes on it, his walls were blue, and his closet had a few formal kimonos in it. The only thing abnormal about his room was the fact that in his bed lay a mass of pink hair.

Naruto walked over to the mass of pink hair and gently shook it. "I'm all for sleeping, but you got to get up Sakura," said Naruto with a grin.

Sakura sat up yawning and rubbed the sand out of her green eyes. She stood at 4'10", shapely figure with b-cup breasts, pink hair that fell to the middle of her back. The only thing she had on was a white sports bra and black panties. Contrary to what most believed Sakura and Naruto were siblings in all, but blood.