Anxiety

Guys please read this I really need help.

Ok I know I might sound crazy but I think I have anxiety or something like that. Cuz every time I have to say something out loud or read something in front of people I freeze and my body shakes and my heart beats out of my chest and my hands and legs get all sweaty and gross.

I start breathing rapidly and I shake and I blink a lot. I'm so fucking scared and I have to read infront of my whole intire school in two weeks and I don't know how I'm gunna do it. Also we have to present infront of everyone.

Also to rant even more this is just the worst week of my life because I learned that tomorrow RIGHT after school I am going to the hospital to get a bunch of needles in my stomach. On Saturday I have to go back to get my blood tested and I'm so afraid of needles that when my mom told me I was about to cry.

Also my sister went to the hospital to get her like check up of her vagina and the FUCKING DOCTOR SAID HE WANTED TO SEE ME AND IM SHAKING.

To sum it all up I absolutely hate my life and I want to die. Please send help and if you know why I have these weird things in school or whatever please comment I'm actually so scared and I don't want to tell anyone cu they will think I'm making stuff up or something.

Thank you guys so much if you read all this I love you to the moon and back.

~gabby💔