Jamie

Im going to change the everything about this story and update so if you read it already read it again.
Hey guys this is my first book so tell me if you like it.
x
*************************************
Jamie's Point Of View

I'm standing in a hallway. It's so dimly lit that I have to squint to make out the scene in front of me. On my right I see four doors all white, although on my left.. There is one enormous black door.

Suddenly, I hear a creak and notice the black door is opening. I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand out in fear... Finally the door swings open revealing the horrible nightma-

Bolting up I find myself in my room.

It was just a dream.

My long brown hair is tangled and I was panting like I had run a marathon. I touch my forehead.

Sweat.

Ew.

Getting up I decided to take a quick shower.

In my shower I went over what I planned to do this summer since school just finished and I was going with my friends to this cabin up in the mountains. After I finally ripped myself away from the soothing warm water of the bath. I thought about the dream I had..
What did it mean?

What was this thing behind the door?

*************************************

Authors note:

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter of the story. Sorry for the cliffhanger I just don't know when to stop actually and if you can tell me any ideas on how to starts Jamie's day because literally I got none. Anyways thanks oh and don't forget to vote and comment!
BelleFly4u